PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get a body wrap?

2.2vtec
01-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Has anyone ever done this? I was thinking it would be cool to do it with someone on valentines day...for any of you that have done it please list your thoughts and recomendations on a good place.

Melinda
01-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Body wrap is nice, definately a new experience all in it's own. I enjoyed it, but I dont know if I'd want to do it with someone. Most spas dont have the facilities to do 2 people at once and you dont want to have the two of you wrapped in together (I dont even know if this is possible) but if you do decide to do it, enjoy!

lastprodigy
01-26-2006, 10:56 PM
can someone please tell me what it is

2.2vtec
01-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Body wrap is nice, definately a new experience all in it's own. I enjoyed it, but I dont know if I'd want to do it with someone. Most spas dont have the facilities to do 2 people at once and you dont want to have the two of you wrapped in together (I dont even know if this is possible) but if you do decide to do it, enjoy!

Oh no I wasn't thinking about getting wrapped together just in the same room or something...

Fez_turbo
01-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
can someone please tell me what it is

:werd: . someone please explain.

TurboMedic
01-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I think this is a health thread, rather than general......its just where you get "mummy" wrapped in this stuff, and its supposed to take an inch or so off your waist...

Fez_turbo
01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
^^^^

why would this be COOL to do with someone on valentine's day?:dunno:

wouldnt you rather wrap yoursleves together under bed sheets and loose an inch off your waistline the hard (but fun and pleasurable) way.:devil: :bigpimp:

JAYMEZ
01-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Its seaweed isnt it? Pretty sure it gets rid of the toxic crap in your body , I think it would be fun to do with the wife. Where did you get it done Melinda?

1-Cent
01-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Man makeup for facial lines... sea weed body wraps...

I don't think I need to say anything else do I :confused:

steelo
01-28-2006, 05:07 AM
Nope. Not really.

I really hate to do this twice in 24 hours but:

http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/images/smilies/gayalarm.gif