PDA

View Full Version : what the hell???

civic_stylez
03-07-2003, 08:47 PM
im not trying to start a flame post but what is up with people who cruise in -35 degree weather with their windows down and their stereo blasting. the other day some guy that thought that he was crusin in california pulls up beside me with all his windows down and his sunroof wide open and some shitty ass music blasting out of his car. he has this huge ass winter coat on and gloves and at first i thought that his windows wouldnt go up and then he looks at me gives me a nod and turns his music up louder. i just thought it was really gay.:thumbsdow

Yellow_Fly_Red
03-07-2003, 08:57 PM
hahaha...
maybe his windows and sunroof were frozen on OPEN.....

or maybe his Heat fan died and he needs to have all the windows open when he drive or else his windshield will fog up and he won't be able to see outside... this happened to me in my Acura Legend AND my Ford Taurus..... the Air-fan broke on both of those cars during winter.
I drove my Legend to the shop with my window open during the winter so I could buy a refurbished Fan and get it replaced.
it was FUKKEN COLD and embarassing as hell.....

T5_X
03-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
then he looks at me gives me a nod and turns his music up louder. i just thought it was really gay.:thumbsdow

LOL, shoulda given him the "baaaaayyyyyymmmmm!!"

I almost always drive with my rsw open, but no air flows in through it... and my vents are broken, they only blast the hottest air possible all the time :banghead:

EG STyLeZ
03-07-2003, 09:48 PM
what does it usually mean when your driving, and everything is allright, but when you stop for lights or slow down to a lower speed, you have little or no heat coming out??

T5_X
03-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
what does it usually mean when your driving, and everything is allright, but when you stop for lights or slow down to a lower speed, you have little or no heat coming out??

Well the drivebelt runs the heater, so when slowing down, maybe the less power going through your drivebelt means less power to the heater :dunno:

EG STyLeZ
03-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31

Well the drivebelt runs the heater, so when slowing down, maybe the less power going through your drivebelt means less power to the heater :dunno:

I thought it might be something like that, but it never really had this problem before, just noticed it this winter.

T5_X
03-07-2003, 09:57 PM
when was the last time you replaced your drivebelt? Mine go every 25K or so, but then again I drive a domestic :rofl:

Maybe check it for cracks and see if its slipping

ninjak84
03-07-2003, 10:00 PM
at first i thought that his windows wouldnt go up and then he looks at me gives me a nod and turns his music up louder.

Carry around a piece of rotten fruit in a bag, and toss it in next time you see him.

Originally posted by EG STyLeZ

Might be heater core, might be thermostat.... We can put your car up on the hoist and fix it when I come home :thumbsup:

jdmakkord
03-07-2003, 10:31 PM
im not trying to start a flame post but what is up with people who cruise in -35 degree weather with their windows down and their stereo blasting. the other day some guy that thought that he was crusin in california pulls up beside me with all his windows down and his sunroof wide open and some shitty ass music blasting out of his car. he has this huge ass winter coat on and gloves and at first i thought that his windows wouldnt go up and then he looks at me gives me a nod and turns his music up louder. i just thought it was really gay.:thumbsdow

Should have seen the fukking retard I ran into yesterday!!! I'm crusing down deerfoot going 130 in the fast lane.... I see a car coming up behind me. I move to the center lane. He proceeds to pull up hard and pauses beside me. Clown in his rx7 turboII looks at me...points at me, points at him self, and points down the road???? I point at him, and flip him the bird, then he proceeds to tear down deerfoot. Right after, he pulls a 4 lane shuffle across gravel and the shoulder to hit 17ave se. I rip up next to him, pause....point at him, and flip the bird again, and take off laughing. :rolleyes:

EG STyLeZ
03-07-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31
when was the last time you replaced your drivebelt? Mine go every 25K or so, but then again I drive a domestic :rofl:

Maybe check it for cracks and see if its slipping

yeah i haven't checked it in a while, i'll take a look at it.

Originally posted by ninjak84
Might be heater core, might be thermostat.... We can put your car up on the hoist and fix it when I come home :thumbsup:

sounds good man!

Joe Malms
03-07-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Should have seen the fukking retard I ran into yesterday!!! I'm crusing down deerfoot going 130 in the fast lane.... I see a car coming up behind me. I move to the center lane. He proceeds to pull up hard and pauses beside me. Clown in his rx7 turboII looks at me...points at me, points at him self, and points down the road???? I point at him, and flip him the bird, then he proceeds to tear down deerfoot. Right after, he pulls a 4 lane shuffle across gravel and the shoulder to hit 17ave se. I rip up next to him, pause....point at him, and flip the bird again, and take off laughing. :rolleyes:

lol
what did he look like? I wonder if i know him.

jdmakkord
03-07-2003, 11:56 PM
grungie looking 17-18ish year old punk white kid.

XylathaneGTR
03-08-2003, 01:33 AM
lol...
Thats funny shit...
I've never seen anything THAT stupid...
I remember i was walking home from teh Y one nite, and my manger, when i worked at MickyD's, came roaring down hawkstone blvd (By teh school) and you know how its kinda...bumpy...He had about 4 or 5 people in that little ass EG6, and he hit those bumps going about 100, and the back fucking scraped so bad...
Kinda funny actually

finboy
03-08-2003, 01:51 AM

custom hood or stock turbo II?

jdmakkord
03-08-2003, 01:55 AM
looked like a stock scoop

Lo)2enz0
03-08-2003, 02:31 AM

man, i needed a kick tonight. ahh god i wish I was able to see you doing that.

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
lol...
Thats funny shit...
I've never seen anything THAT stupid...
I remember i was walking home from teh Y one nite, and my manger, when i worked at MickyD's, came roaring down hawkstone blvd (By teh school) and you know how its kinda...bumpy...He had about 4 or 5 people in that little ass EG6, and he hit those bumps going about 100, and the back fucking scraped so bad...
Kinda funny actually

I hate that civic, the guy takes crappy care of it and than he has CTR badges on it. What a funny guy.

Ben
03-08-2003, 02:39 AM

hahahahha, you told me that story at work and I'm still laughing hard, hahaha.

Trust me, its much better to see the reinactment in person, hahahahaha

Yellow_Fly_Red
03-08-2003, 02:42 AM

I don't know man.... I don't think this is funny at all...
so some dude in an RX-7 wants to race you and you 'flip him the bird' ... very funny dude.......
personally... I think you are frigging RUDE.... if you didn't want to race him.. you could've just ignored him....
:dunno:

jdmakkord
03-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Yellow_Fly_Red

so some dude in an RX-7 wants to race you and you 'flip him the bird' ... very funny dude.......
personally... I think you are frigging RUDE.... if you didn't want to race him.. you could've just ignored him....

Its busy traffic, I'm already driving too fast, and some little fucking punk points at me like a goof and says he wants to go? You think I'm rude? I dont think my car is fast....I dont race in summer, what the fuck makes you think that I would race someone in winter? I think you are "friggin" stupid to assume that I want to race someone because he invites me to! Hell, if you pull up to me and do the same, I'll tell you to fuck off too, and cross my fingers and hope you slide into the ditch doing your 4 lane shuffle!:guns:

Lo)2enz0
03-08-2003, 03:01 AM
who ever is dumb enought to race someone right now has to be a retard. In the past 4 days there has been like a inche of ice on the roads at night. If someone wants to be a retard and drive crazy in this weather they can do it and I hope there don't do it around me.

Laurier

girlRACER
03-08-2003, 04:19 AM
I drive with the window down a little in this weather. I do it because I don't like breathing other people's car exhaust fumes and I feel a little claustrophobic. It's nice to let the cold fresh air in once in awhile. Maybe it's not really as cold as it seems :dunno:

I know in cold weather I put the top down sometimes and with the windows rolled up and the heat on full blast I don't even feel a breeze.

haha...or maybe the guy's just trying to get attention :D

I just know I hate it when cars are pulling up to me and telling me that they think it's too cold for me to have the top down when they don't realize how warm it really is.

But then again -35 isn't even borderline warm!

GTS Jeff
03-08-2003, 04:41 AM
u guys notice the engine being WAYYYY louder in the cold?

girlRACER
03-08-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
u guys notice the engine being WAYYYY louder in the cold?

Yeah that too....and Redlyne's car w/o a muffler! It's so loud I can hear him a block away in my basement!

___2PaC___
03-08-2003, 09:30 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:
good job, hahaah thats so funny

XylathaneGTR
03-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Yeah...that Civic...That guys Sanjeevs...He's a funny guy...
One day it was in the lot and some soccermom smoked it with her Explorer or whatever, and then took off, Huge fucking dent in the fender. Then, a while later, it got hit again, and it fucked up the front, and his friends kept ripping off his paint and stuff.
His car could be nice, but its just too facked up right now.

I agree with JDMAkkord, its funny what he did, cause that guy was being a fucking retard. its pretty stupid when people try to act all thug and shit, showing off his car when theres like, Maaaad ice all over the place. Acting like an idiot like that, the guy deserves to get told off.

sillyd
03-08-2003, 12:15 PM

Maybe he was smokin weed and needed to air out. I know some idiots that do this a lot.

szw
03-08-2003, 12:19 PM
i drive around in the cold with my windows open and heat on full blast quite often. Trying to stay awake!

shadowz
03-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Flossin in the winter is always the best ! hahahaha

THREE40SEVEN
03-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Yup... seen those idiots. I enjoy watching idiots like that...

Damn white kids...

Originally posted by Yellow_Fly_Red

That is the smartest thing ive heard in a while.
Just remember to be courtious to the next jackass who wants to race you in -30 weather with complete shit for road conditions.
Comon man. Grow a brain. I'd flip him the bird as well. Its far from rude.:nut:
You may want to reconsider you driving mentiality, as, from what you've said, your benz will be around a tree in no time(not that im saying that i wish that upon you).

Joe Malms
03-08-2003, 12:34 PM

Its busy traffic, I'm already driving too fast, and some little fucking punk points at me like a goof and says he wants to go? You think I'm rude? I dont think my car is fast....I dont race in summer, what the fuck makes you think that I would race someone in winter? I think you are "friggin" stupid to assume that I want to race someone because he invites me to! Hell, if you pull up to me and do the same, I'll tell you to fuck off too, and cross my fingers and hope you slide into the ditch doing your 4 lane shuffle!:guns:

LOL

civic_stylez
03-08-2003, 08:23 PM
i guess these guys expect all the "LADIES" to be walkin the streets in -35 weather and the want to do their pimpin "ROLLUP" with the pimpin stereo. i think watchin buddy freeze his balls off while bustin the tunes is the way to get laid! there i said my piece now im "FINISHED".

mwmhong
03-09-2003, 01:55 PM

HAHAHA!!!!:rofl:
I'm gonna try that sometime when I get in another car-fight.

[list=1]
Point at opponent
Point at myself
Point down the road
[/list=1]
:burnout: :thumbsup:

Yellow_Fly_Red
03-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Yup... seen those idiots. I enjoy watching idiots like that...

Damn white kids...

That is the smartest thing ive heard in a while.
Just remember to be courtious to the next jackass who wants to race you in -30 weather with complete shit for road conditions.
Comon man. Grow a brain. I'd flip him the bird as well. Its far from rude.:nut:
You may want to reconsider you driving mentiality, as, from what you've said, your benz will be around a tree in no time(not that im saying that i wish that upon you).

Did I say that I want to race??
I just said that if you DON'T want to race... just ignore those idiots that try to provoke you into racing....
there's NO point giving dude a finger....
What if the other guy is the type of person that get pissed off easily... and escalates the situation into something much WORSE??
Like getting into a fight.... or crashing his car into you on purpose... or packing a peice...

there's lots of crazy ppl out there.....