PDA

View Full Version : Fucked up police encounter

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 05:45 PM
WOW, ive experienced the stupidest thing ever with an undercover cop..heres the story

We were driving downtown on 9th ave and right beside us was a white Acura Integra, we were both doing the speed limit and doing nothing illegal(like not swerving thru traffic or illegal lane changing).

Then an SUV pulls up beside us and completely cuts the Integra off causing it to screech its tires, swerve a bit and honk. He Came so close i would say he was a couple inches from nicking the integra.

Now the Integra driver is furious so he speeds up a little bit and catches up to the SUV and cuts him off, the SUV then turns on its pursuit siren and pulls the integra over....WTF......How can the cop do it ,and then when it gets done to him he pulls you over. I didnt get to see what happened after he pulled him over but he probably gave him a ticket. They are on masive power trips.

Plus this morning at like 7 am i saw a cop hiding and handing out speeding tickets in a playground zone, when i passed he had 2 people pulled over, on my way home at around 11 he was still there doing the same thing......

And they just hired 25 new officers (which costs them money in salary) and just the other week we hear that they are low in income so they are going to hand out more tickets...WTF is this shit.

And now they are probably gonna find any reason to pull you over if your car is slightly modded because of all thats happening with "street racing" accidents.

it pisses me off.:rolleyes:

lastprodigy
01-29-2006, 05:50 PM
you just have your first period today or something?

l8braker
01-29-2006, 05:52 PM
I fail to see what is wrong here :dunno: :dunno:

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
you just have your first period today or something?

what does that have to do with anything?

:dunno: :rolleyes:

BerserkerCatSplat
01-29-2006, 05:54 PM
So, he cut off a police officer and got a ticket? No way! :rolleyes:

The lesson here is that cutting off someone in revenge is still cutting someone off.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

maybe the fact that cops are hipocrites and are dangerous drivers (well in this case anyways), plus they go on power trips to many times. The cops that i saw this morning are always in my area and hide in different spots...EVERYDAY.:D

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
So, he cut off a police officer and got a ticket? No way! :rolleyes:

The lesson here is that cutting off someone in revenge is still cutting someone off.

but why would the cop do it in the first place if he know its wrong and dangerous.:confused:

:)

turbo'dGSR
01-29-2006, 05:59 PM

Hmm, maybe the fact that an undercover cop provoked a person by cutting them off for supposedly NO reason, and then nailed them for returning the favor.

Goblin
01-29-2006, 06:00 PM
:closed: :closed:

l8braker
01-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by turbo'dGSR

Hmm, maybe the fact that an undercover cop provoked a person by cutting them off for supposedly NO reason, and then nailed them for returning the favor.

You were there right? Thanks for the insight.

infected
01-29-2006, 06:02 PM
:drama:

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Actually if you read what i wrote you would understand that that is exactly what happened.

turbo'dGSR
01-29-2006, 06:03 PM

why do you think i added "supposedly" to my 'insight'? Stating that No I wasnt there, but if this is truly the way it went, thats bullshit treatment. Thanks for the reply, assclown.

l8braker
01-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Lesson of the day, don't cut off unmarked cop cars!

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 06:05 PM
plus even if there was a reason thats no way to attract attention, he should of just used his siren. thats what they are there for.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Lesson of the day, don't cut off unmarked cop cars!

ok...because he knew it was a cop car right..........wrong or else he wouldnt of done that.:rolleyes:

l8braker
01-29-2006, 06:08 PM
^ He shouldn't have been cutting anyone off as revenge, luckily it was a cop. :thumbsup:

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 06:12 PM
^^^

:banghead: :banghead: , so that makes it right for the cop to cut people off.:dunno:

:rolleyes:

Genjuro
01-29-2006, 06:14 PM
the Teg should have let the cop hit him in the first place.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 06:16 PM
^^^

i dont agree with that, the cops would have found a way to make it his fault and then he would probably end up paying for the damage...plus think of the lives involved with that risk.(if he swerved and ramsacked some other car)

googe
01-29-2006, 06:22 PM
:werd:, its :bullshit:

if you woulda saw his sirens on you would have respectfully given him room, but he drives like a dick without cause then aggrivates you and writes you a ticket. ignore all the angel drivers that have to get their piece in, we all know full well that no one here hasnt been an ass to a jackass driver given the chance, at least once in their time on calgary roads :)

hiring more cops doesnt cost them money, because too many of them are ignoring real crimes and handing out bullshit like jaywalking tickets when the hand is still flashing.

once again, TO SERVE AND COLLECT.

tsi_neal
01-29-2006, 06:40 PM
It just might be possible that for whatever reason the cop didnt see the car beside him and didnt intend to cut anyone off but it just happened...
Im sure most of us are guilty of accidently cutting someone off because we were distracted or didnt see the other car.
The fact that buddy ended up pulled over is his problem and i cant see why you care.

And OMG a cop that setup a radar trap and had people pulled over, what an asshole for doing his job... Get real man...
drive with curtosy, respect, dont excessively speed, and perhaps think and im pretty sure you wont end up with a ticket ever.

arian_ma
01-29-2006, 06:51 PM
^^^
The point of this thread is that cops are just giving out bullshit tickets for no reason.
Not "setting up radar is wrong"
Got a ticket for going 35 in a 30 zone..what the fuck do they wnat me to do? Stare at my damn speedometer?
Oh well easiest ticket I ever won.

Cops who think they are the shit and better than everyone else :thumbsdow

tsi_neal
01-29-2006, 06:59 PM
How is either one of these tickets bullshit, the guy blatently cut off an unmarked SUV... And i was saying dont assume the cop was provoking the guy.

And speedtraps arent bullshit, they are there to keep people honest. Dont tell me you wouldnt speed more if you knew you would never get nailed for it.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by tsi_neal

And OMG a cop that setup a radar trap and had people pulled over, what an asshole for doing his job... Get real man...
drive with curtosy, respect, dont excessively speed, and perhaps think and im pretty sure you wont end up with a ticket ever.

its not about that at all, just like the post two up said, its about them trying to get every penny they can, they are beeing real pricks, plus i dont know about you guys but how many see these cops in your area every single day.

going like 5 over the max posted deserves a ticket,,,your right,,,,actually your not because theyre are more important things, maybe if you going faster than that like 10 +. They should focus more on crimes .

Team_Mclaren
01-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
^^^
The point of this thread is that cops are just giving out bullshit tickets for no reason.
Not "setting up radar is wrong"
Got a ticket for going 35 in a 30 zone..what the fuck do they wnat me to do? Stare at my damn speedometer?
Oh well easiest ticket I ever won.

Cops who think they are the shit and better than everyone else :thumbsdow

He is bitching about cops setting up radars in playground zones.. which thread are you reading?

And for all that bitches about the tickets they got and stuff. The cops are just doing their job. The rules were set for a reason, if it says 30 then drive under 30 not 35, 34 or 31. They have the right to hand you a ticket if you go above 30. Sure I do agree that it is retarded, and it is our right to fight it and i respect that.

But dont bitch when they hand you a ticket. it is NOT bs. and yes speeding is a crime. There are different departments in the police force to do investiagtion and shit... cops that drives around are doing their job by handing out tickets to people who break traffic laws. It's not like that they are ignoring other emergency calls because they need to give out traffic tickets.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

He is bitching about cops setting up radars in playground zones.. which thread are you reading?

not really. im talking about their hypocrisy and that day when this thing happened. not necessarily focussed on playground zones, it just crossed my mind when i was typing this thread. But it adds to the "power trip" motif.

tsi_neal
01-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Fez_turbo

its not about that at all, just like the post two up said, its about them trying to get every penny they can, they are beeing real pricks, plus i dont know about you guys but how many see these cops in your area every single day.

going like 5 over the max posted deserves a ticket,,,your right,,,,actually your not because theyre are more important things, maybe if you going faster than that like 10 +. They should focus more on crimes .

Im gonna stop whoring this thrad after this post, but ive gone through 3 speedtraps in the last week,
#1 on Mcnight, didnt see the cop i was going 8 over and slowly overtaking the vehicle next to me not pulled over.
#2 on canyon meadows dr. going about 6-9 over again didnt see the cop till i was passing him, and again no ticket.
#3 macloud tr. going 10 over, saw the cop know its a common spot to have a speed trap but didnt adjust my speed, again not pulled over.

The fact is you wont under normal circumstances be pulled over for less than 10 over, i have countless stories of this, as you may guess by 3 in one week. Suprise suprise school/playground/construction zones are all special circumstances and you will get dinged for 5 over because they would rather see you do 5 under... I just cant see how its unfair, if people dont want to take the punishment then dont do the crime.

izzoblitzo
01-29-2006, 07:24 PM
I still say that the people that are guilty of the crime should get what they deserve. The police are out there doing their jobs to make this city a better city. As long as they dont go upping the taxes like crazy, and stick to handing out tickets to people that break the law to make their monies, Im fine with that.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by tsi_neal

Im gonna stop whoring this thrad after this post, but ive gone through 3 speedtraps in the last week,
#1 on Mcnight, didnt see the cop i was going 8 over and slowly overtaking the vehicle next to me not pulled over.
#2 on canyon meadows dr. going about 6-9 over again didnt see the cop till i was passing him, and again no ticket.
#3 macloud tr. going 10 over, saw the cop know its a common spot to have a speed trap but didnt adjust my speed, again not pulled over.

The fact is you wont under normal circumstances be pulled over for less than 10 over, i have countless stories of this, as you may guess by 3 in one week. Suprise suprise school/playground/construction zones are all special circumstances and you will get dinged for 5 over because they would rather see you do 5 under... I just cant see how its unfair, if people dont want to take the punishment then dont do the crime.

ACTUALLY i dont mind if you keep whoring the thread. we need people like you to give other opinions and continue the conversation..
I always get a special feeling when a cop is around(like a sixth sense), and than less than 30 seconds later i see a cop either near me or taking photo radar....

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:26 PM
HEY izzoblitzo in your sig, the quote actually reads like this

"The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary"

:D just thought i would help out a bit.

handsomebassman
01-29-2006, 07:28 PM
...I always get a special feeling when a cop is around(like a sixth sense), and than less than 30 seconds later i see a cop either near me or taking photo radar....

.....teach me....

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:35 PM
^^^^

:rofl: :rofl: i wish i could teach you cause i would write a book and be RICH...woo.

tsi_neal
01-29-2006, 07:35 PM

ACTUALLY i dont mind if you keep whoring the thread. we need people like you to give other opinions and continue the conversation..
I always get a special feeling when a cop is around(like a sixth sense), and than less than 30 seconds later i see a cop either near me or taking photo radar....

in that case :D
I need to learn this sixth sence as well, a month or so ago everyone was doing 50 in a 60 and one lane was open, i couldnt figure it out so i changed lanes layed on the gas up to about 65-70 right past a cop in a fairly loud and fast car (ok VERY loud) Sure enough i didnt see the cop till he was behind me, and next thing i know i was getting pulled over... I got lucky and didnt get a ticket, but i coulda sworn i was gonna get an exhaust ticket very least.

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 07:39 PM
^^^

sounds like fun.:rofl: . Man i wish that everytime i get pulled over all i get is a warning.....we have to find a way to hack into the system and put a memo to never give tickets or some shit like that.

:rofl:

Supa Dexta
01-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Well I dont know about you guys, but mostly all over the country school zones were 50km/h zones.. And we didn't expect a flashing light to act as forcefeild of some sort.. this city is half retarded, everyday I watch people pass the button walking, then just keep on charging across the street. Now I'm a huge fan of the flashing crosswalks, makes it a lot easier in dark neighbourhoods, but the age old law still applies, look both fuckin' ways before you cross the steet.. And back to where I started, 30km/h is ridiculously slow.. Especially when the whole playground zone is in sight and theres not a single person around.. ha.. So unless these kids are in camo and jumping out from behind mailboxes and lightpoles, I don't see the point honestly.. meh....

EG_Civic
01-29-2006, 07:57 PM
get his badge # and plate # and report his ass!!

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 08:17 PM
^^^

ill get right on that. just give me some time to go back in the future and do it.

speaking of going back in time do you guys remember john titor. HAHA,,,that was hillarious. Sorry for highjacking my own thread.:D :D

Lex350
01-29-2006, 08:23 PM
WOW, ive experienced the stupidest thing ever with an undercover cop..heres the story

We were driving downtown on 9th ave and right beside us was a white Acura Integra, we were both doing the speed limit and doing nothing illegal(like not swerving thru traffic or illegal lane changing).

Then an SUV pulls up beside us and completely cuts the Integra off causing it to screech its tires, swerve a bit and honk. He Came so close i would say he was a couple inches from nicking the integra.

Now the Integra driver is furious so he speeds up a little bit and catches up to the SUV and cuts him off, the SUV then turns on its pursuit siren and pulls the integra over....WTF......How can the cop do it ,and then when it gets done to him he pulls you over. I didnt get to see what happened after he pulled him over but he probably gave him a ticket. They are on masive power trips.

Plus this morning at like 7 am i saw a cop hiding and handing out speeding tickets in a playground zone, when i passed he had 2 people pulled over, on my way home at around 11 he was still there doing the same thing......

And they just hired 25 new officers (which costs them money in salary) and just the other week we hear that they are low in income so they are going to hand out more tickets...WTF is this shit.

And now they are probably gonna find any reason to pull you over if your car is slightly modded because of all thats happening with "street racing" accidents.

it pisses me off.:rolleyes:

I would hope that he stays at the playground zone all week! People have no business spedding in playground zones!

Fez_turbo
01-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
And back to where I started, 30km/h is ridiculously slow.. Especially when the whole playground zone is in sight and theres not a single person around.. ha.. So unless these kids are in camo and jumping out from behind mailboxes and lightpoles, I don't see the point honestly.. meh....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is so funny cause im picturing it in my head. little kids hiding and at a sight of a car jumping out in rediculous camouflaged suits to try to get hit by a car..its like a new game...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but i do respect the 30km/h rule, its good cause some kids are really crazy and dont realize what they are doing until they find themselves in the street getting a ball, plus its alot easier to slam on your brakes at 30km/h instead or 50km/h.

still funny as hell to picture it though...my sides hurt...im gonna go eat pizza.

SilverBoost
01-30-2006, 08:58 AM
oooh, he got two for retaliation. Too bad the cop is both the ref and the instigator in that scenario.

I've already had my say about the law around here, I don't think I need to add to this one.

Sims
01-30-2006, 09:39 AM
The problem right now is that a lot of cops are retiring (baby boomers) and a bunch (not all) of the newer cops on the street have a big ego and power trip issue. My dad retired 3 years ago and he agrees that this is the case in a lot of the younger cops, they're out to prove something. They have a 20 ticket a month quota, which is basically a ticket a day, its not like its hard to do.

on another note..

One of the guys my dad knows that works up at the Franklin Canadian Tire actually got a ticket for driving a car out of the garage and back into another bay door with no seatbelt... :dunno: thats all of 30ft.

EnRich
01-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Heres a solution for you all, and something I did after getting just one ticket... Quite simple actually.... LASER JAMMER... THEY WORK!!! Audio concepts, has em.

Ben
01-30-2006, 10:29 AM

Originally posted by rotten42

I would hope that he stays at the playground zone all week! People have no business spedding in playground zones!

Has anyone else found this a little strange...

School Zones and Playground Zones do not come into effect till 0800h and 0830 respectivly.

So A, stop bitching, if you're speeding you're speeding. Thats the tax for going faster than the limit. I've paid mine in the past.

and B, directed at rotten42, it wasn't a playground zone at that time, so lay off the holier than thou. Speeding in playground zones is definatly bad, but outside of those hours, it is back to business as usual.

Also, I still cannot get over people who still bring out the "Cops have better things to do like solve real crimes" episode. What are you? 16, licenced yesturday?

They have departments that look into that. If they were to leave the traffic laws to the honor system and have people take an oath to obey them every time they register their car...the roads would be insane. There are "murder cops", "drug cops", "theft cops", "traffic cops" etc, Like it or not, thats how it is. Just dont drive like a dink, and if you must, be prepared to pay the boys who "serve and collect" (I like that BTW :P) Again, I have, such is life.

Cheers.

Fez_turbo
01-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Has anyone else found this a little strange...

School Zones and Playground Zones do not come into effect till 0800h and 0830 respectivly.

Cheers.

Not strange at all considering they take effect from sunrise till one hour after sunset..:D (playground zones that is)

Lex350
01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Ben

and B, directed at rotten42, it wasn't a playground zone at that time, so lay off the holier than thou. Speeding in playground zones is definatly bad, but outside of those hours, it is back to business as usual.

Cheers.

It's not being "holier than thou" If there is one place not to speed...that's the place. I know the hours for the legality of it but there are kids in those areas before 8:00 quite often. If you think the 15 seconds of time is worth it..go for it.

I would rather be on the safe side regardles in a playground or school zone.

Ben
01-30-2006, 05:26 PM

Not strange at all considering they take effect from sunrise till one hour after sunset..:D (playground zones that is)

Nope, they dont.

Playground Zones are from 0830 hours till 1 hour after sunset, and School Zones are from 0800 till 1700 hours.

The only time you could come CLOSE to getting owned for speeding in a playground zone late at night is from June 15th to July 10th where the sun sets at 2150-2155h

Still strange to me.

Also, I dont speed in playground zones. I go the Posted speed limit. So you can bet I'll be rolling trough a Playground/School Zone at the posted speed limit. For Example, there's a huge zone where I live in McKenzie Lake. It's 60km/h through there unless you're within the times of the zones.

Well I roll through there at 0740h every morning, and guess what, I'm doing 60, along with the other 5000 drivers out there. Crawling through at 30 instead of the posted 60 will do one of several things.

-You'll get rearended
-You'll back up traffic which is bad as it is and be liable to get shot.
-You'll piss people off so that they pay attention to you and not the road.

It's not neccessary. If it was neccessary, they'd make the Playground/School Zones active at that point. Just pay attention and dont drive like a fool.

Supa Dexta
01-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Aren't parking lots seatbelt optional zones, as in if you need it off to make your maneuvers, your free to do so? Or is that only for pregnant woman or something i can't remember what it is..

Ben
01-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Aren't parking lots seatbelt optional zones, as in if you need it off to make your maneuvers, your free to do so? Or is that only for pregnant woman or something i can't remember what it is..

You dont have to wear a seat belt if:

Exempt motor vehicles

81(1) Section 78 does not apply to the following:

(a) motor vehicles that were not designed or equipped with seat belt assemblies by their manufacturers;

(b) motor vehicles while they are driven in reverse;

(c) motor vehicles when they are used in the course of making deliveries or picking up items, while they are driven at a speed of not more than 40 kilometres per hour;

(d) motor vehicles while they are driven in a parade authorized by a municipality.

(2) Section 78(1) does not apply to

(a) taxis;

(b) emergency vehicles;

(c) motor vehicles that are rented or leased for periods of not more than 14 consecutive days at a time.

AR 322/2002 s81;138/2003

Exempt drivers

82 Section 78(2)(a) does not apply to the following drivers:

(a) the operator of a taxi while the taxi is carrying a passenger for compensation or hire;

(b) the operator of a bus that is part of a municipal passenger transportation system while the bus is being driven or operated, directly or indirectly, as part of that system.

AR 322/2002 s82;138/2003

Ambulance attendants

83 Section 78(2) does not apply to an ambulance attendant in an ambulance that is carrying a patient.

Persons in custody

84 Section 78 does not apply if the motor vehicle is driven by a peace officer and the passenger is any of the following:

(a) a person who is under arrest;

(b) a person committed to a correctional institution, as defined in the Corrections Act, or a jail, including a military guard room, remand centre, penitentiary, facility or place designated as a place of open or secure custody pursuant to the Young Offenders Act (Canada), a place of custody, as defined in the Young Offenders Act (Alberta), detention centre or a place where a person is held under a warrant of a judge.

Special exemptions

85(1) Section 78 does not apply to a person if a duly qualified medical practitioner has signed a letter certifying that the person

(a) for the period stated in the certificate, is unable for medical reasons to be secured in a child seating assembly or seat belt assembly, or

(b) because of size, build or other physical characteristics, cannot be secured in a child seating assembly or seat belt assembly.

(2) A letter referred to in subsection (1) must

(a) be written on the letterhead of the medical practitioner,

(b) include the name and address of the person exempted and the reasons for the exemption, and

(c) state the dates on which the exemption begins and ends.

(3) An exemption under subsection (1) must be for a period of not more than one year.

(4) The driver of a motor vehicle carrying a person who is exempted under subsection (1) must have a copy of the letter referred to in subsection (1)

googe
01-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Also, I still cannot get over people who still bring out the "Cops have better things to do like solve real crimes" episode. What are you? 16, licenced yesturday?

They have departments that look into that. If they were to leave the traffic laws to the honor system and have people take an oath to obey them every time they register their car...the roads would be insane. There are "murder cops", "drug cops", "theft cops", "traffic cops" etc, Like it or not, thats how it is. Just dont drive like a dink, and if you must, be prepared to pay the boys who "serve and collect" (I like that BTW :P) Again, I have, such is life.

Cheers.

i assume that was in response to my comment ;) you took it a little out of context though. there are the legitimate traffic cops, and there are the dickheads handing out these backing into a garage with no seatbelt, jaywalking for crossing while the hand is flashing, hauling a christmas tree, reversing out of an alley downtown at 4am to deliver newspapers (NO activity whatsoever downtown at that time), etc. its these guys that give cops a bad name and are a waste of budget, which the force should use prioritizing other crimes in my opinion. if they are gonna hire 25 new cops and theyre handing out shit like that, they have WAY too little to do. the only person that hurts is the average working man, its not those guys causing problems.

barbarian
02-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Playground and school zones are where it is the most important for cops to enforce speeds, passing, and crosswalks. The point of these zones is to protect kids, who don't always think before stepping out on the street. Don't assume cops will only pull you over for 10 over or more if you're in a 30 km/h zone, 5 over is already 1/6 too fast. By comparison, if you go 90 in an 80 zone, you're driving 1/8 too fast. Tell me which is worse, speeding where kids could be, or speeding a little on an expressway.

crispy
02-25-2006, 05:53 PM
the dude cut off an undercover cop what do u expect don't whine about the cops just out smart them

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Calgary cop statistics (can't quite remember where I heard this, so it may be inexact or out of date)
Calgary has one of the biggest Police budgets in North America... (Thus all the cops and still with the we're hiring signs on all the cruisers)
Calgary has the same (or higher) crime rates as L.A.

Wtf? Corrupt much?

BlueGoblin
03-05-2006, 10:11 AM
^ WTF are you talking about?

There was a thing on this in the Herald last week or so. Some numbers for you:

Calgary Police Service: 1440 officers, $160M budget(2003)
Toronto PS: 5100 officers $707.5 M budget (2004)
Edmonton PS: 1320 officers $177M budget(2004)
Vancouver PD:1387 officers $160M budget (2005 approximate)

And that's just a few from in Canada. Biggest budget in North America?

How about NYPD:
Approximately 39,000 officers, 2005 budget, $3.45 Billion U.S.

And crime rates like L.A.?

Maybe in your house, but not in the rest of the city, so go back to your crack pipe there sparky.

Supa Dexta
03-05-2006, 10:22 AM
seems as though they haven't been to another large city.. ha.. This city is more like a big friendly town....

Hakkola
03-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
(or higher) crime rates as L.A.

Dude, not even CLOSE.

l8braker
03-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
Calgary cop statistics (can't quite remember where I heard this, so it may be inexact or out of date)
Calgary has one of the biggest Police budgets in North America... (Thus all the cops and still with the we're hiring signs on all the cruisers)
Calgary has the same (or higher) crime rates as L.A.

Wtf? Corrupt much?

Yeah, thanks for the laugh.

TeamBestBud
03-05-2006, 06:32 PM
South Central Los Angeles...Forest Lawn...how can we evn compare :dunno:

Toms-SC
03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
:confused:

gp36912
03-05-2006, 06:48 PM
if you really think that cop was being bs about that ticket to the guy, then go to the court date and help him fight it as a witness.

Z24_3.1.
03-05-2006, 07:01 PM
i see where u comin from...cops are being gay now.... :whipped: