PDA

View Full Version : Another good site

fluid
01-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Well heres another good site to get protein, creatine, glucosamine, and all those other supplements off....
www.trueproteincanada.com

also for most supplements you have to click products, and see them from there

also use this discount code: VKB229 and get 5% off!

seriously i like this stuff, mixes so easy with a spoon, give it a try if you want...let me know how you like it

hockeybronx
01-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Site looks alright, it's obviously not quite finished already. There prices look quite low but...

***as I would recommend to anyone, choosing reputable brands is crucial. The supplement industry is a billion dollar industry and there are a lot of false scams out there. I'm not saying this site is a scam, but I personally would stick to brands where you can research other customers reviews and get background history on the products. Anybody can whip up a website and sell colored milk powder as protein.***

As the site get's more established the reviews will start coming in on it, however I'll stick with www.supplementscanada.com for now.

00CivicSi
01-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Trueprotiens been around for awhile. It's pretty sweet you can mix your own blend of protien etc. all at high grade protien.

DUBBED
01-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Ya some of that stuff looks great!! I think I might a 50lb tub of that shiet soon!!

Cool that you can order different kinds of protein too!! :thumbsup:

00CivicSi
01-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Th flavouring they have is a lil shitty though. You be best of buying no flavour and blending fruit with it

EG_Civic
01-30-2006, 12:39 PM
sndcanada.com is way better