PDA

View Full Version : Egged Again!!!

tawheed
01-30-2006, 10:30 AM
FAWWWWWWWWWWWWK, this it the 3rd or 4th time one of my car's has been egged... This is the first time for this one.. i hate that shit, don't people have something better to do??

anyone have any good ways of getting that crap off??

it's a del sol so i just can't go nuts with the pressure washer on the door because of the rubber seals..

anyway had to vent..

any advice will be good..

thanks

-tawheed

lastprodigy
01-30-2006, 10:31 AM
u got any enemies? and get that shit off before it gets caked on.

Ben
01-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Wash it immediatly or say good bye to your clearcoat.

Have you any idea when it is happening? Stake out.

topher91
01-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Awe shittty dude. That happened to me too right after I took my car home after getting a new paint job..... Egged the 1st night, attempted theft the 2nd night then egged again for the next 2 nights after..... It was BS.....

Good luck and hope it stops soon for ya.

Chris

tawheed
01-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
u got any enemies? and get that shit off before it gets caked on.

hah, it was all frozen up this morning, fucking disgusting.. no i don't have any enemies that I know of.. probably just some fuckin kids or something.. it's fawkin annoying man.. just makes me wanna take a bat to the punks...

what can ya do...

-tawheed

teggypimp95
01-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Go to the car was, rince off what ever you can, then go to canadian tire and the the auto motive gooo gone. and spray that shit on, then gently rub with a really hot cloth and it should just melt off. then was it all off again with soap and water. pain n the ass but works good and is gentle on the paint.