PDA

View Full Version : ***rant****

Pages : [1] 2

civic_stylez
01-30-2006, 11:36 PM
im not usually one to call anyone out but i know that some of you may know this person or that he may be a member on here... anyways, my friend and i were on our way home from watching the flames game and we stop at a light to turn on to bonaventure drive (right by wellingtons) so we come to a stop and turn and start heading south on bonaventure when this guy in a right hand drive dark blue/purple cefiro drives right out of the northbound lane right into our southbound lane trying to get us to stop and totally almost hits us.. so were like ok??? so buddy busts a u turn and comes ripping after us and gets right on our ass and pulls up beside us at the lights on anderson and starts reving his car to all hell... light turns green and brian spilner lays a patch and tears off as we sit there and watch this buddy pull pro star race guy.. he rips through the intersection and starts tapping his brake lights at us to chase him...we just keep putsing along and when we reach canyon meadows he ricer fly bys us and tries to drift onto canyon meadows...honestly guy, not trying to start anything but give it a rest...i know you want to show everyone up cus youre rhd turbo pro but you almost drove into us in the wrong lane...

Goblin
01-30-2006, 11:42 PM
:nut:

toyboy88
01-30-2006, 11:52 PM
crappy, dangerous, and over-cocky drivers will never seem to go away :cry:

Hash_man
01-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Hahahahaha this kid will never learn, I know him and must say he drives like an idiot and treats his cars like shit. :banghead: :rofl:

arian_ma
01-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Did you pay attention to his licence plate?
Also, hash_man, who is this kid? Can you PM me the name?
I think I know him as well but I'm not sure if it's the same guy.

crXbuSit
01-31-2006, 12:03 AM
tru tru... i know him also... drives like a maniac on crack :banghead:

Impreza
01-31-2006, 12:04 AM
Does he look really young? like a midget 16yr old? If so, I have seen him around and he definetly drives like an ass. I hope he gets whats coming to him soon so our streets can be a little bit safer.

Nova316
01-31-2006, 12:12 AM
Haha this kid seems to know alot of people :bigpimp:
Anyone for sure know who he is or are we just making assumptions..

7thgenvic
01-31-2006, 12:15 AM
whats a cifero?

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
whats a cifero?

rb20det motor,with a huge heavy body around it

BerserkerCatSplat
01-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey, if I saw a guy riding a "a mystical ninja horse that shoots lazers!!!", I'd be busting a u-turn for sure! :rofl:

Seriously, though, this guy sounds like an asshat. :thumbsdow

IncredibleToad
01-31-2006, 12:45 AM
seems like an awful load of people know who he is and that in itself sounds like bullshit to me if we're all thinking of the same guy, cuz there is no way that all of you know him if we are all thinking/talking about the same person

SilverBoost
01-31-2006, 08:52 AM
I'd rather get cut off by a guy like that than by a mother in a minivan, which seems to happen at least 3 times a day here. At least you might expect it then maybe....

people cant drive for shit here overall.

86max
01-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
I'd rather get cut off by a guy like that than by a mother in a minivan, which seems to happen at least 3 times a day here. At least you might expect it then maybe....

So the minivans are out to get you too? I was beginning to think that being a poor driver was some sort of pre-requisite for owning a minivan in Calgary.

Moonracer
01-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Sounds like this guy is stuck in "Need for speed underground". :guns: :burnout:

rc2002
01-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 86max

So the minivans are out to get you too? I was beginning to think that being a poor driver was some sort of pre-requisite for owning a minivan in Calgary.

Hey I resent that! :)

madmazda
01-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

I agree fully...

86max
01-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002

Hey I resent that! :)

LOL sorry buddy, but you gotta admit that in most cases it's a stereotype that's true.:angel:

/////AMG
01-31-2006, 10:30 AM
^ :werd:

What his username, who is he?

mx73someday
01-31-2006, 11:53 AM
Poor poor Cefiro....

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by mx73someday
Poor poor Cefiro....

totally true, i loved that car and i am still suprised this kid hasn't killed it yet.

but seriously this isn't the first thread about this kid being an idiot. didn't he blow the turbo or something>?

rc2002
01-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 86max

LOL sorry buddy, but you gotta admit that in most cases it's a stereotype that's true.:angel:

Hehe, it's a pretty good stereotype. I think I add to that stereotype too. I get really frustrated driving a minivan though, especially in traffic. The gas pedal and brake pedal don't really seem to do a hell of a lot.

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 02:07 PM
"Poor Poor Cifero"

Import concern guy,from what hes told me,you didnt pass the best car on to him anyway,the day after he got it,the powering steering belt broke,and thats not the best part yet, HIS VALVE COVER WAS LOOSE, AND THE BACK RIGHT ROTOR HAD CRACKS IN IT,

the only REASON,he didnt bring it to your attention,is because he bought it "as is",he cant do anything about the problems he inherited FROM your company

You have also cost him money to fix these problems,so i guess your " poor poor cifero" he right,you passed him a car in poorly shape

He rang up his CREDIT CARD like no other kid getting this car on the road,you put him in debt,so you should really shut your mouth

OR give him alittle money for your problems

and honestly, loose valve cover,who the FUCK are you paying to do your inspection,and belt breaks a day after,

wow buying a car from your company sounds more appealing everyday,

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 02:09 PM
im sorry,hes my friend and i cant take you guys bashing him anymore

he takes care of that car more then you know

sorry.....it just pisses my off how you know nothing of him but you assume the worst.....

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 02:39 PM
dude, are you and idiot. sorry but if he takes care of it why is he treating his car like this if he is so worried about it. from my point of view he bags the shit out of it and read the starting comments again. Im sorry but bashing import concern isn't exactly fair because he does a good job and won't allow a car to be sold unless its in good condition. maybe your "friend" was having a bit to much fun with this car after he got it. as for the rotors, well its something that has to be changed and if i remember correctly your friend got an excellent deal on this car. and don't be such and idiot trying to make them feel bad about him going in debt because of it, it was your friends choice and a business doesn't care about if the person will put themselfs into a finacial crisis.

and if there was a loose valve cover it would be extremely noticable and maybe your friend should have reconcidered purchasing this car after a test drive. stop making import concern look bad and how about you smack some sense into your friend.

Impreza
01-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by T.Bot
im sorry,hes my friend and i cant take you guys bashing him anymore

he takes care of that car more then you know

sorry.....it just pisses my off how you know nothing of him but you assume the worst.....

I know what I see! and from what I have seen, the midget is an asshat (if it's the same person (midget, young, mullet)). He drives like a real dick and I don't care if he takes cares of his car or had to go in debt to repair. All I know is that I hope he loses his license soon so that our streets can be safer. Dicks like this guy just ruin everything for everyone. If you're his friend, then maybe tell him to drive with at least a little bit of caution and care for the other people on the roads. Driving is a priviledge, not a right!

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
dude, are you and idiot. sorry but if he takes care of it why is he treating his car like this if he is so worried about it. from my point of view he bags the shit out of it and read the starting comments again. Im sorry but bashing import concern isn't exactly fair because he does a good job and won't allow a car to be sold unless its in good condition. maybe your "friend" was having a bit to much fun with this car after he got it. as for the rotors, well its something that has to be changed and if i remember correctly your friend got an excellent deal on this car. and don't be such and idiot trying to make them feel bad about him going in debt because of it, it was your friends choice and a business doesn't care about if the person will put themselfs into a finacial crisis.

and if there was a loose valve cover it would be extremely noticable and maybe your friend should have reconcidered purchasing this car after a test drive. stop making import concern look bad and how about you smack some sense into your friend.

a bit to much fun?

he was scared shitless of it,it was to fast he said,believe me,he was easy on it for about the first 2 weeks

if the valve cover was so noticalbe maybe IC mechanic should have noticed to:dunno:

but a buisness should almost feel obligated to hepl someone out if a belt breaks the next day,

I was told 10g for the car,as he told me,i have no knowledge of what the price actually was

but how this car is actiing,that was a COMPLETE and total RIP-OFF

Supa Dexta
01-31-2006, 05:14 PM
well atleast it won't last long with him driving the bajesus out of it, and we can forget all about it...

pinoyhero
01-31-2006, 05:14 PM
LOL, what a mess, man if the cops were around and watching that guy would be toast.

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
well atleast it won't last long with him driving the bajesus out of it, and we can forget all about it...

that what everyone else said i think about 4 months ago,and what do i see, a road worthy cefiro thats been baby'd more than you know

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
:drama:

hollywood_35
01-31-2006, 05:31 PM
According to everyone else he drives the shit out of it. It doesn't matter what he tells you while you're bumping him from behind, he's a danger to other motorists. Some skinny kid who makes up for his lack in size for stunting with his crazy turb0h c4r that the got from t3h japanland. :thumbsdow

7thgenvic
01-31-2006, 05:34 PM
yikes!!!! i know the kid as well! reallly really nice guy. We would all be complete hypocrits to say we all drive perfect. Some days we all drive a little bit stupid, and get away with it.

Maybe he did drive like a tool. Im not going to be the first to say that every once and a while i too do not drive completely responsible. I think everyone should just chill out and agree that yes he did drive like a tool.

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 05:37 PM
buddy don't bring IC into this. I was around this car plenty of times. This car was in great condition and i would have bought it myself i loved it that much.

i am sure if your friend wanted to get another inspection done, which you should always do.

IC always delievers excellent cars from there calgary stock.

but this is not the point of the thread, the point is how much of an idiot he is. If he cares so much about the quality of it than he should drive like ever joe on the road.

civic_stylez
01-31-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Hey, if I saw a guy riding a "a mystical ninja horse that shoots lazers!!!", I'd be busting a u-turn for sure! :rofl:

Seriously, though, this guy sounds like an asshat. :thumbsdow

hells yes! my mystical ninja horse is pimp to teh maX0rz!

he was a younger blonde haired kid, look like 18 yrs old... im not trying to rip on him but his driving is really dangerous...everyone drives a little nuts every once and awhile but he totally drove right into our lane. we were the only 2 cars on the road at the time and if we hadnt swerved out of the way we would have driven right into him... if some of you do know him well im sure he is a nice guy but tell him to loose the F1 wannabe driving for his safety and others.. it just bothers me that with all the street racing related deaths in the paper laterly that he goes out and drives like that.

as a side note, when he was reving his car like crazy at the light, it sounded pretty rough and beat up, he definetly needs a tune up on that car..

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 06:09 PM
buddy don't bring IC into this. I was around this car plenty of times. This car was in great condition and i would have bought it myself i loved it that much.

i am sure if your friend wanted to get another inspection done, which you should always do.

IC always delievers excellent cars from there calgary stock.

but this is not the point of the thread, the point is how much of an idiot he is. If he cares so much about the quality of it than he should drive like ever joe on the road.

I do agree on the second inspection,it was careless of him not to get IC to do another one were he SAW the documents with his own eyes

Excellent cars,yes and NO, I HAVE seen IC put good looking cars on the road,but ALSO have SEEN shit put on the road by them

I know a guy $7000 into his RX-7 cause it died the 3rd day,also know a guy with a 300zx finding out there is 3000$ that he has to put into it to make it road worthy

IM NOT SAYING ITS ALL IC'S FAULT THAT THE CARS HAD THESE PROBLEM

BUT, i think they should go deeper into the condition of the cars that they bring to calgary

max_boost
01-31-2006, 06:09 PM
WTF now it's someone else's fault for your friend racking up his credit card?!?! And just because he's your buddy he can't be condemned for his lack of judgement almost resulting in a head on collision??!?! haha :rofl: :drama:

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

he was a younger blonde haired kid, look like 18 yrs old... im not trying to rip on him but his driving is really dangerous...everyone drives a little nuts every once and awhile but he totally drove right into our lane. we were the only 2 cars on the road at the time and if we hadnt swerved out of the way we would have driven right into him... if some of you do know him well im sure he is a nice guy but tell him to loose the F1 wannabe driving for his safety and others.. it just bothers me that with all the street racing related deaths in the paper laterly that he goes out and drives like that.

as a side note, when he was reving his car like crazy at the light, it sounded pretty rough and beat up, he definetly needs a tune up on that car..

k are we argueing about the wrong kid?

he looks about 14 with black/brown hair

T.Bot
01-31-2006, 06:17 PM

what time did this happen?

al-ti2d
01-31-2006, 06:21 PM
lmao...all this drama..and in the end you're not even talking about the same guys lol

civic_stylez
01-31-2006, 06:23 PM
at like 9:30-10:00 pm.. this kid had blonde hair but it could have been dyed.. i wasnt really paying attention.. the car had mesh style wheels on it almost like konig imagines..

calgary350z
01-31-2006, 06:44 PM
that kid does drive like an ass as the other day I was going down an off ramp in the south going to work and he guns it to go around me and nearly hits the car in front of me an causes an accident. I then follow him and some guy in a red riced out Civic flies passed me to catch up. I would have to say from the couple minutes I was in his vicinity that car will be causing him more money soon.

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 07:05 PM
the cars i am talking about from IC are the ones they bring in and he sells as calgary stock. the cars that people buy from japan is a total different story and he does try his best to give you as much info about the car so that the buyer is happy with the selection that they have made. I have been in and driven sever cars that were not from the calgary stock and i have been impressed. but there are some cars that need work that people have choosen and if the buyer decided on this car and puts a down payment on it he is just getting the car to you. Its like any broker eccept he brings it to you without any problems and he does and excellent job at it.

as for the kid, if it was a mix up, did that other blue cefiro sell here?

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:07 PM
THE REASON I DRIVE LIKE THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN I SEE ANOTHER CAR RESEMBLING A STREET RACER I LIKE TO TRY AND SEE IF YOU'LL ENGAGE IN A FUCKING RACE. I DON'T DRIVE LIKE THAT 24/7 OTHERWISE AS SOME OF YOU DUMB FUCKS POINTED OUT I'D LOSE MY LISENCE, DIE, OR EVEN WORSE, CRASH THE CEFFY. I DO LOVE THAT CAR. AS FOR THAT FAGGET IN THE BLUE NEON (the one that started this forum) THAT KID HAS BEEN CALLING ME OUT FOR MONTHS SAYING HE'S FASTER BETTER DRIVER AND SHIT, SO WHEN I SAW HIM, ME IN THE CEFFY HIM IN HIS "CAR" I WANTED TO RACE HIM. I'M 17 YEARS OLD 5'11" NOT A MIDGET YOU DICK. I HAVE A FASHIONABLE HAIR CUT AND I'M HANDSOME AS HELL!!!!! MY NAME IS DANIEL FUCKING BEAULIEU. BTW??? HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO SEE ME DRIVING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS COOPED UP IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT? I BLEW MY TURBO? THE CERAMIC ON THE EXHAUST TERBINE, I'M REBUILDING IT.

l8braker
01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
LOL, this should be good.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:09 PM
FUCK YOU HASH_WOMAN

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:10 PM
i don't hate any of you, just get to know me before you bash me paparazi

Lo)2enz0
is this a fake account? it was just created today...

and damn a little hefty on the cap locks too

12yokid-w/ceffy
Originally posted by l8braker
LOL, this should be good.
lol i know

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
is this a fake account? it was just created today...

and damn a little hefty on the cap locks too
no it's not a fake acount i just never had the courage to come and join your gossip corner, but it's time to stop ppl talking about me

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 08:16 PM
the courage to come on here....ok its not like we are bad people, just to asshat's that drive like idiots thinking that they are super man with there turbo cars

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:17 PM
i'm not saying ur bad ppl it's just that joining beyond is like.... a cult, i feel worse about myself already

habsfan
01-31-2006, 08:18 PM
soooo why would you intentionally make people think little of you by first of all calling yourself a 12 year old kid, and then by capslocking a whole incoherent post? just out of curiosity...

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:19 PM
because i'm stating that i don't really care what you think about me

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 08:20 PM
guess what

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:20 PM
the reason it's all caps is cuz i was expressing a lot of anger in that paragraph i'm good now tho how would you feel if some guys you don't even know were talking about you're driving for months and you never got the opportunity to speak up for yourself.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:21 PM
guess what what

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2006, 08:22 PM
japan four

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:22 PM
k

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by 12yokid-w/ceffy
THE REASON I DRIVE LIKE THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN I SEE ANOTHER CAR RESEMBLING A STREET RACER I LIKE TO TRY AND SEE IF YOU'LL ENGAGE IN A FUCKING RACE. I DON'T DRIVE LIKE THAT 24/7 OTHERWISE AS SOME OF YOU DUMB FUCKS POINTED OUT I'D LOSE MY LISENCE, DIE, OR EVEN WORSE, CRASH THE CEFFY. I DO LOVE THAT CAR. AS FOR THAT FAGGET IN THE BLUE NEON (the one that started this forum) THAT KID HAS BEEN CALLING ME OUT FOR MONTHS SAYING HE'S FASTER BETTER DRIVER AND SHIT, SO WHEN I SAW HIM, ME IN THE CEFFY HIM IN HIS "CAR" I WANTED TO RACE HIM. I'M 17 YEARS OLD 5'11" NOT A MIDGET YOU DICK. I HAVE A FASHIONABLE HAIR CUT AND I'M HANDSOME AS HELL!!!!! MY NAME IS DANIEL FUCKING BEAULIEU. BTW??? HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO SEE ME DRIVING WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS COOPED UP IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT? I BLEW MY TURBO? THE CERAMIC ON THE EXHAUST TERBINE, I'M REBUILDING IT.

First of all.... http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/keyboard4.jpg

wo, i tried using the AOL-er (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html) and it almost came out the exact same. lol

Anyways, im having a hard time believing this ^^^ is actually the guy, and if so, this is just asking for more verbal abuse. :rofl:

Fashionable haircut and handsome as hell?

Ive also never met an induvidual where "FUCKING" is their middle name.

And so you only rev your engine and drive like your blindfolded and disobey the law when you see a car with a couple of mods on it driving? Are you living in Need for Speed Underground? Grow up pal.

Sweeeeet.

"THE REASON I DRIVE LIKE THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN I SEE ANOTHER CAR RESEMBLING A STREET RACER I LIKE TO TRY AND SEE IF YOU'LL ENGAGE IN A FUCKING RACE."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
[B]

And so you only rev your engine.

i reved it to 3200 for a launch but this guy didn't want to race me.

mx73someday
01-31-2006, 08:38 PM
The car was inspected and it passed inspection after some repairs. Dan was aware of a seized caliper and I even provided him a used one.

Did he park the car when he bought it and wait to install the caliper??? No. The window was smashed the week after it was sold and I heard of all kinds of spotted threads where he was racing people and showing off the BOV.

Dan was more interested in having the car on the road then making sure it was in 100% driving condition. No wonder the rotor was cracked, the seized caliper would have overheated it. Dan test drove the car, I never had any other mechanical problems with it other than the sticky caliper and I still disclosed it.

$10,000 for that Cefiro was a steal, it was a genuine Autech Version.

T.Bot...you'll have to show me this RX-7 for $7000 and 300ZX that needed so much work, I'd definitely take advantage of the opportunity to defend my company against these cases, but I don't know which one's you are refering to.

natejj
01-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Has to be a fake account, no way someone this funny exists. Just not physically possible.

Does this mean that if you see my sundance with chrome muffler tip i get to race you??? oMg i Am sO xc1t3d!!!111!1!11oneone!11

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by natejj
Has to be a fake account, no way someone this funny exists. Just not physically possible.

Does this mean that if you see my sundance with chrome muffler tip i get to race you??? oMg i Am sO xc1t3d!!!111!1!11oneone!11

lol, he is almost "lee hotti" funny

Sharpie
01-31-2006, 08:42 PM

i reved it to 3200 for a launch but this guy didn't want to race me.
you my friend are a retard

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:43 PM

"WATCH OUT!! That dude has fugin seat covers! Lets race him!!"

natejj
01-31-2006, 08:43 PM

Dude, that was"ROFLMAO" funny

This is just.... "hahaha no way" funny.

Lee hotti's are a once a year thing.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday
The car was inspected and it passed inspection after some repairs. Dan was aware of a seized caliper and I even provided him a used one.

Did he park the car when he bought it and wait to install the caliper??? No. The window was smashed the week after it was sold and I heard of all kinds of spotted threads where he was racing people and showing off the BOV.

Dan was more interested in having the car on the road then making sure it was in 100% driving condition. No wonder the rotor was cracked, the seized caliper would have overheated it. Dan test drove the car, I never had any other mechanical problems with it other than the sticky caliper and I still disclosed it.

$10,000 for that Cefiro was a steal, it was a genuine Autech Version.

T.Bot...you'll have to show me this RX-7 for $7000 and 300ZX that needed so much work, I'd definitely take advantage of the opportunity to defend my company against these cases, but I don't know which one's you are refering to. i have nothing against you, i fixed that caliper 2 days after i bought the car, ordered a new rotor and brake pads the day i bought the car from nissan and put them in the day i got them.

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by natejj

Dude, that was"ROFLMAO" funny

This is just.... "hahaha no way" funny.

Lee hotti's are a once a year thing.

lol, well then i meant a very extreme almost. Like not close but almost. :D

natejj
01-31-2006, 08:47 PM

"WATCH OUT!! That dude has fugin seat covers! Lets race him!!"

Shite, im afraid to go driving now.... this guy might see my fuzzy dice and run me off the road....

I guess his masculinity is threatened by 15 dollar car mods?

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
anyways all y'all i'm going out to drive my car into a wall and then out run some police, maybe crash into a house, i'll be back in about an hour or two if you're so concerned with my life. i'll be in sundance/midnapore, probably at one of the tim hortons, if you guys wanna come take some pictures!!!........................................ PAPARAZII!

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:50 PM
i race a car that's worth a race. as you've seen the only guys saying i tried to race them have nice cars or riced out cars with stickers and wings WHICH I HATE!

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:51 PM
anyways all y'all i'm going out to drive my car into a wall and then out run some police, maybe crash into a house, i'll be back in about an hour or two if you're so concerned with my life. i'll be in sundance/midnapore, probably at one of the tim hortons, if you guys wanna come take some pictures!!!........................................ PAPARAZII!

oh my god. Someone please tell me this is a joke. They cannot seriously let a person with the IQ of this induvidual behind the wheel of a 3200lbs. cage of steel and plastic.

Nova316
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
:drama:
i wonder how many purple/dark blue ceffys are on the road in calgary
it seems like theres more then 2

braden883314
01-31-2006, 08:56 PM
i race a car that's worth a race. as you've seen the only guys saying i tried to race them have nice cars or riced out cars with stickers and wings WHICH I HATE!

Anyone who drives a car thats worth racing, most likely wouldn't do it in any way shape or form, like you do.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
i'll be at the tim hortons in midnapore if you wanna come check up on me cutie.... ;)

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by braden883314

Anyone who drives a car thats worth racing, most likely wouldn't do it in any way shape or form, like you do. oh so they mod the car for shits and giggles 8-)

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 08:59 PM
oh so they mod the car for shits and giggles 8-)

You are still here? i thought you were going to go street race some ford tempos with aluminum spoilers over in forest lawn?

Be warned though, those tempos only "engage" in a street race, if you rev the piss out of your engine.

habsfan
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM

no they build them to have a fast car to be used at the right time. like on a track, or worst case scenario a short rip on a wide open road with no traffic or people to crash into.

luv2xler8
01-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Im not building up my mustang to have some body come up and race me. im building my car up b/c its what i like to do, and i like to take pride in it. I dont wanna risk trashing a car and killing some one, heh wow i think thats why they made tracks. To many familys are deprived of family members b/c people that think they are pro drivers make mistakes being cocky. Just respect your car man mabey one day unfortunate as it is u might have kids and realize what people are trying to say

Sorath
01-31-2006, 09:29 PM
the courage to come on here....ok its not like we are bad people, just to asshat's that drive like idiots thinking that they are super man with there turbo cars

hey, fuck you, who are u to say people who drive turbo charged cars are asshat drivers..

kiss my ass fucking judgemental bitch

habsfan
01-31-2006, 09:54 PM
^ im pretty sure he didnt mean everyone, considering he has a turbo car. im guessing he meant the JDM fanboys who go buy their silvias and such then think they're the hottest shit, like the guy in this thread.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 10:01 PM
why are you guys being such bitches in the first place? all i did was speed and now you guys think you're the ruler of all and are going to keep me from doing it? i don't fucking think so, i'm still going to race ppl, i'm still going to speed, i've never gotten a ticket or in an accident and i plan to keep it that way, you guys doin't even know who me, meet me and then talk shit.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
^ im pretty sure he didnt mean everyone, considering he has a turbo car. im guessing he meant the JDM fanboys who go buy their silvias and such then think they're the hottest shit, like the guy in this thread. are you just pissed off at guys with turbos cuz you drive a useless camry?

natejj
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM

Thats exaclty why i "mod" my car..... so shits like you get all angry and make me giggle! teehee

luv2xler8
01-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Well in all honesty not you im fretting for (ceffy) its the family thats gotta have super with out a sister or brother that was killed... hey we all dont drive 100% the hole time but man come on next time u speed think bout it u got younger sibling? if so think wat it would be like to come home and they aint there... or how bout this u go to a friends house to pick him up and his mom dosnt know where he is...... i lost a friend and god ive never had that hard of time having to go to his mom and tell him her boy aint gonna make it home today he aint gonna be comming home ever, there trying to revive him but he is gone..... just imagine wat it would feel liek yes i know it might be hard to think this long but this is wat set me str8.... the day i came home from football and saw my friend get in an accident and the last breath he took he looks at u... i know u aint gonna think bout ur self from wat i read but think bout them

habsfan
01-31-2006, 10:36 PM
are you just pissed off at guys with turbos cuz you drive a useless camry?

pretty sure i wasnt talking to you mr defensive. and i drive my useless camry because it's practical and suits the life of a student who cares about his finances. does that answer your narrow minded little question champ?

Toms-SC
01-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Just get me a plate # folks...

Hash_man
01-31-2006, 10:47 PM
FUCK YOU HASH_WOMAN

Dan you need to shut up... Things like blowing your turbo to shit probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't drive the shit out of it.

And you definately didnt get the brakes fixed right away, you drove on them forever.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but many many people have made posts on this board because you have apparently been driving like a moron... maybe if you didnt, people wouldn';t make such a big deal out of it.

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man

Dan you need to shut up... Things like blowing your turbo to shit probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't drive the shit out of it.

And you definately didnt get the brakes fixed right away, you drove on them forever.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but many many people have made posts on this board because you have apparently been driving like a moron... maybe if you didnt, people wouldn';t make such a big deal out of it. are you kidding me? when the fuck have you ever seen me drive? i got the original caliper replaced RIGHT after i got the car i had to replace both of them shortly after if that's what you're talking about...

EK 2.0
01-31-2006, 10:57 PM
12yokid-w/ceffy you are beginning to break rule number 9 with me...

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by habsfan

pretty sure i wasnt talking to you mr defensive. and i drive my useless camry because it's practical and suits the life of a student who cares about his finances. does that answer your narrow minded little question champ? might not have been talking to me but were certainly talking about me "like the guy in this thread"

habsfan
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
thats fine, i was talking about you because judging from what i've read in this thread, and how you've presented yourself, you deserve to be judged for your wreckless driving style. no matter, i dont think we'll have to put up with you for much longer. you've gone and annoyed the EK train ;)

gen2teggy
01-31-2006, 11:05 PM
if u touch it, imma start some drama...u dont want no drama, drama...

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 11:05 PM
what's that mean?

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
k fuck it, i've been thinking about it i guessssss you guys are right, i DO NOT want to crash my car, or want EVERYONE in calgary to despise me, i'll stop driving like an asshat (whatever that is) i'll still speed a bit but i won't fuckin race every car i see..... I GIVE UP!!!:(

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 11:43 PM
but i honestly don't drive as bad as you all say... give me a little bit of credit:dunno:

civic_stylez
01-31-2006, 11:44 PM
all i came on here to do was to get your friends to tell you to stop driving like an idiot... i wasnt the guy driving i was in shotgun looking at you at the light like you were retarded....obviously alot of people have seen you drive and think that you drive like an idiot.... i was trying to do you a favor now im sitting here e-thuggin...odds are anyone who makes their name 12yokid-w/ceffy isnt you anyways...

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 11:47 PM
all i came on here to do was to get your friends to tell you to stop driving like an idiot... i wasnt the guy driving i was in shotgun looking at you at the light like you were retarded....obviously alot of people have seen you drive and think that you drive like an idiot.... i was trying to do you a favor now im sitting here e-thuggin...odds are anyone who makes their name 12yokid-w/ceffy isnt you anyways... lol no it's me... the reason i wanted to race you at the lights yesterday is cuz i fucking HATE that god damn neon, i'm not dissing him or you, just the car, and that wasn't me trying to pull off a drift goin on to canyon meadows i put it in 3rd at 40ish

12yokid-w/ceffy
01-31-2006, 11:52 PM
does it have anything under the hood or is it stock?