PDA

View Full Version : Cloutier Rumour

mo_virgin
01-31-2006, 08:07 AM
From another forum, also floating around many others:

"Aparently there's a rumour going around that cloutier was the one involved in a accident that occured downtown (vancouver) where two people were run over and killed by a Porche Cayenne. There has been alot of talk about this going around but the last I heard was that the VPD released a statement saying that he wasn't involved but i'm not saying that this is official or true or not I'm just stating what i've heard.

Another thing going around is that he actually isn't injured anymore but the canucks have basicly benched him for the season so that there isn't too much heat and media around in this matter. Which in a way makes sense because when other players are injured it usually shows them doing interviews at games or talking to the press about their return. But ever since this incident I personally haven't really seen or heard much about Cloutier."

oooo... so sketchy, i remember being in shock when i heard about this accident last year. 2 guys killed instantly and one is STILL in a coma.

Rumor (http://www.thevancouverite.com/vancouver_news/awful_dan_cloutier_rumors/)

l8braker
01-31-2006, 08:41 AM
They both sound like huge rumours.

AllGoNoShow
01-31-2006, 08:49 AM
I can ask his sister ;) I'll get back to you if i find something out.

lastprodigy
01-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Times are tough for the canucks...top goalie out, Jovo is now out 6-8 weeks and its already been a month...and Naslund

basically #1 goalie, #1 forward and #1/2 D-man...:(

ronaldo
01-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Times are tough for the canucks...top goalie out, Jovo is now out 6-8 weeks and its already been a month...and Naslund

perfectttt....:goflames:

Billet
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM

supporting the rumor ;)

lastprodigy
01-31-2006, 12:41 PM
^:confused:

buh_buh
01-31-2006, 01:37 PM

I think Auld is 10x better than Cloutier.
So I'd rather see Cloutier in net than Auld. Its hard to say who's the true #1 goalie in Van (although Cloutier gets all the playing time)

lastprodigy
01-31-2006, 02:18 PM
Cloutier just keeps getting injured....I just need to see him play an entire season.... nonetheless Auld isnt the number 1 guy *yet* but very well could be....the lack of those players still really hurts though

I heard Cloutier and Jovo are going to FLA for Luongo. Keenan likes Jovo. Just a rumour :)

buh_buh
01-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Florida is not going to trade for 2 players that are injured.
Especially when they're trying to make a playoff run.

lastprodigy
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Just like theyre not gonna trade Jokinen but flames fan still keeps talking about.....becasue its a RUMOUR :)

Kirbs17
01-31-2006, 09:27 PM
wow, if thats true, it'd be on the same wavelengths of the rumor Comrie was shipped out of Edmonton because he was banging salo's wife (among other things)

Def_3
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
i heard from family that live right around there that it was a porche suv, which there is only 4 of in van (limited edition or custom??) anyways that it was Jovonaski driving, ever since then he has been "injured" from a practice

now that is SHADY to me

mac_82
01-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Jovo is in Phili getting abdominal surgery, missing the Olympics, and possibly the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

lastprodigy
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by mac_82
Jovo is in Phili getting abdominal surgery, missing the Olympics, and possibly the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

:werd: :rolleyes:

mo_virgin
02-01-2006, 05:01 AM
This is not a recent accident, this happened last year. But no public charges or anything were laid.