PDA

View Full Version : who else is stuck at home

finboy
03-08-2003, 09:12 PM
damn winter, my car doesn't run because it is too cold and i have to work tommorow.

:bullshit:

anyone know when winter is over :banghead:

Audi Kid
03-08-2003, 09:13 PM
haha that sucks

Davetronz
03-08-2003, 09:16 PM
Hmmmm another power steering line blew yesterday when I started my car in the SAIT parkade. Sooooooooo, I am driving my moms van.... Now where is that "embarassed" smilie........
I will bleed the lines AGAIN tomorow and she should be on the road soon.

finboy
03-08-2003, 09:19 PM
ouch, the parents banned me from their jetta because of my poor track records with vehicles, and their lack of maitnence (okay, it broke when i was driving it, but it wasn't my fault, HONEST).

once it gets warm i can get the daytona back on the road...MMMMMM, turbo.

That.Guy.S30
03-08-2003, 09:19 PM
yea man i hear u.. im stuck at home too. it was too cold tis mornin

max_boost
03-08-2003, 09:33 PM
The snow should be gone by the end of next week! 3 days of +10 degrees in a row.......and I hope winter is over soon......I need to start enjoying the nice weather!

My camry's heater doesn't work, it spits out cold air......lol so in minus 25 weather, I breathe, windows fog up, I cant see! but there is not much I can do, i can turn on the cold air to make it worst! lol

Superesc
03-08-2003, 09:52 PM
haha my minivan spit up snow and frost this morning, I thought there was a window open!! :rofl:

5gluder
03-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
The snow should be gone by the end of next week! 3 days of +10 degrees in a row.......and I hope winter is over soon......I need to start enjoying the nice weather!

My camry's heater doesn't work, it spits out cold air......lol so in minus 25 weather, I breathe, windows fog up, I cant see! but there is not much I can do, i can turn on the cold air to make it worst! lol

Your crazy!!! you should buy one of those heaters that plug into your cigarette lighter.

boi-alien
03-08-2003, 10:09 PM
bah who cares! perfect excuse to watch the F1 race!! anyone watching right now?

max_boost
03-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder

Your crazy!!! you should buy one of those heaters that plug into your cigarette lighter.
haha its only a 2 minute drive to the restaurant....i can survive! haha

Davetronz
03-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
haha my minivan spit up snow and frost this morning, I thought there was a window open!! :rofl:
Hahahahah my Nissan ALWAYS did that!
The whole inside would always have more snow than there was outside! :nut:

MaYzE
03-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Ya, its too damn cold to be going out. I'm just gonna catch up on some sleep tonight. yay..... what fun....

CRXguy
03-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder

I bought one of those at Crappy Tire. It made the car even colder!!! :rofl:

ecstasyracer
03-08-2003, 11:00 PM
The worst is when your heater core goes in this weather. Mine went 2 winters ago and it just blew out a mist kind of so the windows instantly fogged up. Oh and coolant leaks under the carpet underneath you feet.

Davetronz
03-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Hmmmm a realization I dont like making in -30 degree weather.
My moms van has no heat....
Must install new thermostat for her tomorow.... I wonder why she didnt tell me or my dad that her heat didnt work. She probably told my dad and he ignored it :(

Ben
03-09-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by finboy
damn winter, my car doesn't run because it is too cold and i have to work tommorow.

:bullshit:

anyone know when winter is over :banghead:

I'm stuck at home with my car awaiting a tranny, what a great 11 days this has been:rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
03-09-2003, 03:09 AM
my car runs great in this weather! FAWK ITS SO FREAKING STRONG with this awesome dense -40 air!! it growls so loud too!

___2PaC___
03-09-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy

I bought one of those at Crappy Tire. It made the car even colder!!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsdow

RiceCake
03-09-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ecstasyracer
The worst is when your heater core goes in this weather. Mine went 2 winters ago and it just blew out a mist kind of so the windows instantly fogged up. Oh and coolant leaks under the carpet underneath you feet.

:werd: Same thing happenned in my camry. Yeah the smell of coolant that takes forever to clean out.:banghead:

sexualbanana
03-09-2003, 01:08 PM
this tends to happen. i always seem to remember a week of deep freeze and then spring comes

finboy
03-09-2003, 06:39 PM
well, atleast it is going to warm up by friday, i hope.