PDA

View Full Version : 2yr old Pug

missblondie
03-08-2003, 09:24 PM
K, I am starting this thread to see if anyone is looking for a pet...I have a 2 year old pug, and I would like to find him a safe home... I am really torn about having to part with him cuz he is family to me, but I am just wondering if anyone would be interested? I am not 100% sure yet, but if I can find him a good home, I might be more serious about it. Please let me know your thoughts...thanks

missblondie
03-08-2003, 09:41 PM
images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/236000-236999/236528_17_full.jpg (http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/236000-236999/236528_17_full.jpg)

Name: Zeus (male)
Preed: Purebred Pug
DOB: March 13, 2001

He has had every shot he needs, dewclaws removed but has not been neutered. He is house broken but will probably need some time to get used to a new house (if I can find one for him)

Ed the SOHC
03-08-2003, 10:18 PM
why do u have to get rid of the lil' guy? are u asking for money?

Davetronz
03-08-2003, 10:34 PM
I would take the little guy if my parents like animals, but unfortunately they dont :(

szw
03-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
why do u have to get rid of the lil' guy? are u asking for money?

same questions and my friend is still interested

missblondie
03-09-2003, 12:10 AM
My lanlord is questioning me having a pet in the house... I am still working on negotiating with him, but this is just in case. I definetly would not want money for him, just a good home.

LUDELVR
03-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by acuraxx
My lanlord is questioning me having a pet in the house... I am still working on negotiating with him, but this is just in case. I definetly would not want money for him, just a good home.

If that's the case, I wouldn't give it to Ed....He's asian...*in a whispering voice* I hear they're just looking for their next dinner item!!:drool: :drool: :eek: :eek:

szw
03-09-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

If that's the case, I wouldn't give it to Ed....He's asian...*in a whispering voice* I hear they're just looking for their next dinner item!!:drool: :drool: :eek: :eek:

hahahha

anyways if you are forced too...I most likely have a friend who will take good care of him.

lammer
03-09-2003, 03:43 PM
awww man shit thats a freking nice dog..to bad my parent's don't like animals in the house.

FiveFreshFish
03-09-2003, 03:57 PM
... I am really torn about having to part with him cuz he is family to me...

If he's truly family, then you should keep him and find a new place to live that is more accepting of pet.

James
03-09-2003, 04:00 PM
That Sucks, i cant see how much of a problem a little dog like that could be?.....unless its really yappy. so cute though.

missblondie
03-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

If he's truly family, then you should keep him and find a new place to live that is more accepting of pet.

I know, I know, like I said...I am still talking to my landlord seeing if I can get it sorted out. He is such a great dog, and definetly not yappy (although he likes to bark at dogs on TV) but besides that he is really good. Hopefully I get this straightened out..

FiveFreshFish
03-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Hope it all works out for you! :)

girlRACER
03-09-2003, 05:35 PM
He's soooo cute. I love pugs. :)

cocoabrova
03-09-2003, 05:54 PM
We were actually going to look for a puppy/dog....We'd be happy to take him and give him a good home:thumbsup:

Ben
03-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
We were actually going to look for a puppy/dog....We'd be happy to take him and give him a good home:thumbsup:

^^^ the above is a good person, your Pug will be in good hands.

cocoabrova
03-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Aww, thanks Benny, your praise is appreciated....So what do I owe you for that:confused::rofl:

Ben
03-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Aww, thanks Benny, your praise is appreciated....So what do I owe you for that:confused::rofl:

Multiple packages of small, unmarked non sequential bills will do fine.

Or that Box-o-Parts, it doesn't have a...*cough*2y close ratio transmission *cough* in there does it? My 2y is worse than first thought.

LUDELVR
03-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

Ohawna! It means family...no one get's left behind...or forgotten!!!

hahaha, I love Lilo and Stitch!!!!:rofl:

HK2NR
03-09-2003, 09:29 PM

Originally posted by Ben

:werd::werd: :thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
03-09-2003, 09:49 PM

HAHAHA! :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
03-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ben

R U kidding me!!!! That guy's half Filipino...that's almost as bad as being Vietnamese!!! Shit, instead of cutting it up and putting it into Pho, they're gonna spit roast that mutha fucka!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

missblondie
03-10-2003, 12:26 AM

Way to make me feel bad!!! I just saw that movie too, so now I feel terrible...

Hopefully my landlord will let me keep him, but in the mean time, thank you for all your support everyone.

LUDELVR
03-10-2003, 12:30 AM

Way to make me feel bad!!! I just saw that movie too, so now I feel terrible...

Hopefully my landlord will let me keep him, but in the mean time, thank you for all your support everyone.

Sorry!! :( :( Yah, that movie made me laugh!!! But yah, didn't mean to make you feel bad...you just gotta watach out for the guys who are just looking for the quick snack!!! hahaha, just jokes, but if you can, I hope you get to keep your dog!!! Remember...no one gets left behind!!! :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

missblondie
03-10-2003, 12:37 AM
hahaha.. you shifty asians hey! Everyone is out to eat my dog! Well, If i do have to give him up, I will make sure there is a really good screening process (I WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA MAKE A SNACK OF HIM!!!!)

LUDELVR
03-10-2003, 12:43 AM
hahaha.. you shifty asians hey! Everyone is out to eat my dog! Well, If i do have to give him up, I will make sure there is a really good screening process (I WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA MAKE A SNACK OF HIM!!!!)

Well yah!!! I mean shit, it's not rocket science!! If they come over with some of that red rooster hot sauce...you know not to sell!!!! :drool: :drool: :rofl: :rofl:

CRXguy
03-10-2003, 01:05 AM

R U kidding me!!!! That guy's half Filipino...that's almost as bad as being Vietnamese!!! Shit, instead of cutting it up and putting it into Pho, they're gonna spit roast that mutha fucka!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fucker! I'm gonna chop you up and deliver it to Hoa Lan.:rofl:

I thought Lilo and Stitch was a good movie too. :)

cocoabrova
03-10-2003, 02:53 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bastard:guns:We only make "ginger fried cat" at home, no dog recipes yet:rolleyes::rofl: Anyways, hopefully all works out for you guys and you get to keep the little guy:thumbsup:BTW Thanks HK2NR for your:werd::D

REdOX
03-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Our family is looking for a pug... if you don't have any options let me know. I've always wanted a pug.

Altezza
03-10-2003, 05:52 PM

I LOVE PUGS!!! Tastes like chicken!!!

integ
03-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Is the pug still looking for a family?

TEG_G2
03-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Your pug is cute!

cipher
03-20-2003, 11:58 AM
i'll take him

shadowz
03-20-2003, 01:47 PM