PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 WineFest'06 Tickets

LeeConnexion
01-31-2006, 01:52 PM
For sale are 2 tickets for the upcoming WineFest on February 16th (Thursday) held at SAIT.
This is a yearly event where there is unlimited wine sampling from around the world along with snacks, gourmet cheeses, appetizers, etc....
Also included is a Wine Taster notebook and a Wine Glass for your unlimited sampling.
This event sells out every year, and may already be sold out as we speak.

It is also Perfect for a date with the girlfriend or soon to be gf, as it is something different to do and isnt always available.

Im selling these for face value of $60 each.
No extra convenience charges or anythng like Ticket master would add on.

LeeConnexion
02-01-2006, 08:53 AM
bump

jdmakkord
02-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Isn't thursday normally the industry night? Therefore you got these tickets for free by either working in a liquor store, or knowing someone that does. At least thats the way it was the 5 or 6 years straight that I went.

moeman
02-01-2006, 12:08 PM
According to the website, Thursday afternoon is Industry Buyers Afternoon but the evening one is Corporate Night and that one is $60. Not sure which one these tickets are for though.

http://www.winefestcalgary.com/winefest.htm

LeeConnexion
02-02-2006, 01:21 AM
these tickets are for the Coorporate night from 7:00-10:00.
and no i did not get them for free, I bought 12 of them, but me and my friends only make 10 people, so I hv 2 extra.
If you can get them for free, then please get me some as I can easily find ppl that want to come for free