PDA

View Full Version : Street racing is bad, mmk

iceburns288
01-31-2006, 05:17 PM
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2107794&postcount=1

This is Joey's (BlazinXtreme) brother Max and I figured I'd let all of you know that he was involved in a pretty serious accident last night on his way up north. From what I was told was that his buy Chris's F-150 was pulling their snowmobiles up north and there were two guys street racing on the freeway one guy passed on the shoulder and lost control hitting there truck. This caused the F-150 to roll over 3 times and going down a small embankment. Katie (Joey's fiancee) was in the vehicle behind them from what she told me.

They called me from the hospital a few minutes ago (I can't go, I have strep throat) and said Joey is awake but he's pretty banged up. From what they can tell he has a broken arm, 3 cracked ribs, several cuts, and his bad knee blew out completly.

Chris (his buddy) is still not awake yet, but is stable and expected to regain consiousness soon.

The driver of the car that hit them is in critical condition and not expected to live.

Anyways I'll keep you guys informed...I know you were like his internet family here.

-Max

Wasn't even his fault.:thumbsdow

Keep it to the track...

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288
Keep it to the track...

sshhhh, cant say that on here. People start flaming each other for some reason.

But yea, i totally agree.

Im amazed that the F150 rolled 3 times!

hollywood_35
01-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Well it seems the driver of t3h r4ce car got what he deserved. If you're going to be stupid enough to do that crap around other motorists you should expect to get hurt.

Sharpie
01-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

But yea, i totally agree.
Umm how many times have we had discussions about keeping racing to the track?

sputnik
01-31-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

Since when? rage2 had it as his sig for a couple of years.

If you dont like Beyond, please leave.

mac_82
01-31-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35
Well it seems the driver of t3h r4ce car got what he deserved. If you're going to be stupid enough to do that crap around other motorists you should expect to get hurt.

Ya but other motorists shouldn't expect to get hurt, which tends to happen too much.

:thumbsdow

handsomebassman
01-31-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Umm how many times have we had discussions about keeping racing to the track?

sorry, i should clarify. There are a couple of guys on here that continue to harrass me, and keep bringing up that years ago i used to drive my car hard. But they forget that i grew out of that a long time ago, and drive by the book now.

There will always be the guys who think that they are not like all the other street racers, and that they have "driving talent" and have the right to drive like that. :rolleyes:

sorry for the confusion. Especially "sputnik".

habsfan
01-31-2006, 06:19 PM
passing on the shoulder, wow is winning a stupid street race really worth pulling a shitty stunt like that? sucks really bad about the innocent guys who were hurt, but at least Darwin got his hands on the street racer.

infected
01-31-2006, 06:27 PM
What's with all the street racing going on lately? It's like it started to happen all of the sudden out of no where :confused:

iceburns288
01-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Nah, there was a lot more organized street racing a while ago when there was a lot less traffic. Now it's just coming out because we have an awesome way to get info around: the internet.

Tha VZA
02-01-2006, 07:58 AM
^^^ this is true

street racing has been around forever, it's just getting "publicity", if you can call it that, now

ciao