PDA

View Full Version : Props to Ninth Avenue Auto

A790
02-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm writing this because the guys are Ninth Avenue Auto deserve huge props for helping me out during a rather difficult time.

Adam, Phil, Matt, and Cliff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

As some of you may know, I'm having issues with fraud and identity theft and therefore been unable to seek any sort of financing because of it. I was told it could be up to a year before it's resolved and off my bureau, which meant that I wouldn't be able to finance anything during that time.

The guys over a Ninth Avenue Auto were fantastic about it, and financed me a vehicle WITHOUT requiring collission insurance. They gave me a decent interest rate given the circumstance, and overall have been a huge support!

I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE looking used. Talk to Adam or Matt, and they will do whatver the can to help you. They did for me.

Once again, thanks a lot to the guys at Ninth Avenue Auto! :)

D. Dub
02-01-2006, 06:15 PM
I've also bought vehicles there. They have GOOD late model used cars and they stand behind their product :thumbsup:

CalgarySupra
02-01-2006, 10:37 PM
really, who did they finance through or did the finance it internally?

A790
02-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
really, who did they finance through or did the finance it internally?

They had to do it internally because of how effed up my credit is right now. They told me that as soon as I had it cleared up to refinance through a bank via line of credit to drop the interest rate.