PDA

View Full Version : UFC: Liddell vs Coture 3

CKY
02-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Anyone gonna watch it? I don't have stolen satellite and way too chinese to pay for pay per view, anyone know if any bars are gonna put this on? Schanks? And opinions on who's gonna win ofcourse.
I like Couture better just cuz Liddell is making too much money already as a fighter.
Is it just me or are all the other fighters that night not very famous? Only other match I'm looking forward to is Riggs and Diaz. Maybe it's just cuz I'm new to MMA.:dunno:

mushi_mushi
02-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Im looking forward to the fight too, Im to poor to pay, so ill probably just grab a torrent if the fight is good. I think they are both great fighters and judging from thier previous performance the fight could go either way.

I like watching Chuck fight because he likes to keep it standing up and has brutal KO's. I know Coture doesnt mind standing up either but his backround is in wrestling (not as exciting when it goes to the ground IMO)

I think ill be cheering for Randy, just because I like to see the underdog win. Either way im sure each man will give his best. My prediction Randy by eye-poke, paybacks a bitch :)

DelSoln
02-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Don't forget about the Mir fight.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1390553#post1390553