PDA

View Full Version : Focus Vs RX7

PrivteBigAndrew
03-09-2003, 01:58 PM
I am new to this site, but i thought i would add a little laughter to it. I was driving my girlfriends Focus (of which i had no say in her buying. At least she got the DOHC model) back from a friends house when a "hooked up" (punn intended) 90 stlye RX7 pulled up next to me at a red light. I revved up the focus for the hell of it to get a rise out of the guy. He looked over and the race was on. I put the Focus in first figuring i could keep up with him in the start, but he would blow by me in topend. Well turns out the guy was a horrible driver and everytime he shifted i blew by him. I just thought it was funny that people hook up there cars to make it go fast, and then don't even know how to drive em.

Lo)2enz0
03-09-2003, 02:26 PM
i wonder if that guy was the same rx7 thatakkord fingered. don't see to many of them out anymore. as for bad shifting, I just started to learn how to drive a manual and after a year and a bit of driving auto and now having to have the dad in the car to make sure i don't screw up. well good story but a focus.....that guy in the rx7 should be crying for days.

Laurier

+AsiaN+
03-09-2003, 03:57 PM
haha that's funny:rofl:

Weapon_R
03-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Considering he doesn't live in Calgary, or even in Canada for that matter, doubt it'd be him.

Lo)2enz0
03-09-2003, 11:09 PM
he didn't have his location up when I posted.

Laurier

Cambo
03-11-2003, 12:59 AM
guessing it wasn't a turbo rx-7 you were racing by chance was it? if it was i feel bad... i love fc3s :love: