PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tons of Quixtar tapes & CD's

Graham_A_M
02-01-2006, 09:03 PM
IF anybody in here is in Quixtar, and want to buy some really cheap tapes and Cd's. I'm selling off all my old stuff. I have a flip chart, and about 1500 tapes & Cd's, some dating back to the early 1970's if you'd believe. Tons of really hard to find titles, some entirely impossible to find today. I'd like about $5/CD since most are un-opened. My name is written on some so $2/CD or tape for those.
The opened ones without any name on them are $4/each.

IF you know anybody thats looking, please send them my way. I paid $10.35 for each and every CD/Tape regardless of the age or usuage. So its a pretty huge loss for me, but a big gain for you. thanks for looking.

B20EF
02-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Did they finally bust the pyramid scam:rofl:

A790
02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
This is not a lowball:

I'll give you $75 for EVERYTHING. Given that its Quixtar, and basically worthless. I have some friends in Quixtar tho, so they;d make good presents.

Graham_A_M
02-02-2006, 12:17 AM
^ sounds good, I have lots of CD's that are unopened that they'd like. The opened stuff they wouldn't like I'm guessing.

As pathetic as it is, Quixtar is the most ethical and respectable of all the MLM's out there. But its still a joke. I'm glad to think about my involvment with it, less and less everyday. ;)