PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 Toyota 4runner 2dr auto, v6

CalgarySupra
02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
FS: 1988 4runner

I had this truck for a while. like the other camry and toyotas i have its VERY smoot and solid, shifts perfectly. These toyota trucks are better then American SUVS/trucks and you know it. , I have to sell it because i have too many cars (selling camry, and parting out supra too)

Its VERY smooth, its red, solid, clean. i just changed the spark plugs, rotor, and airflilter and oil. grey interior.

It has a cd player/mp3 (just bought it for 150 from bestbuy). it runs perfect, it has around 276,000 km, but runs better then a brand new american type car! Quiet, reliable, starts almost instantly. theres no undercarriage rust or anything. drives straight. and the back part roof is removable.

It does have some minor rust on the fenders but other then that its very good condition. It does need a front bumper it appears t be dented. outside is nothe best looking but inside is very good condition. these trucks are ugly from the outside, but have real good engine and our nice from the inside

It doesnt appear to leak oil. it always stayed full since my oil changes. and did a compression check all 6 where about 126 PSI

I am asking only $1500

bbcustoms
02-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Pics?

baraba69
02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
could you please post pics....quite interested in the japanese SUV's
thanks