PDA

View Full Version : FS: new unlocked Verizon Motorola black RAZR v3c (can work on bell telus)

CalgarySupra
02-02-2006, 02:03 PM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): 300
Color: black
Included: box sealed, charger, books, etc
Unlocked: yes of course
Used/Tested Networks: bell, westnet, telus mobility
LifeTimer: 0
Condition: new
Pictures: in person

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: in person
Payment:

NOTES:

basically if you are on howardforums or know why if you want a verizon v3c then this if for you.

it can be added on to telus but browser, mms, wont work. simply because the different server settings and telus uses the esn number o the phone as the 1x/evdo password to connect so it can use the browser or send a picture message.

they way to ix that if your a phone savy person is put in your own messaging server like nuclearelephant.com and have telus add the esn to inventory to so can create a 1x connection

Or just simply go on bell because bell uses the voicemail password as the 1x/evdo password. and then reprogram the phone with bell username @1x.bell.ca, and picture messaging server or your own server.

again this phone is more for the advanced type user. i had four and theres 2 left.

rage2
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
You should be a little more clear on your activation with Telus deal.

Telus will not activate this phone for the average joe. You need someone on the inside to add the ESN to the system to get it to work. Very few ppl have access to that privilage.

Not sure about Bell tho.

lint
02-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by rage2
You should be a little more clear on your activation with Telus deal.

Telus will not activate this phone for the average joe. You need someone on the inside to add the ESN to the system to get it to work. Very few ppl have access to that privilage.

Not sure about Bell tho.

Technically you don't need the ESN added for it to work. However, it would be loaded as an analogue phone, and digital features would be disabled. But it really defeats the purpose.

And Telus is not just going to "add the esn to inventory", the reps have no access to that, so unless you have some really good connections, that's not going to happen. That's why that business rule is in place, no non-Telus phones on the network.

CalgarySupra
02-02-2006, 09:08 PM
yeah thats why i said if this veriozn phone is what u are looking for.

the people who i sold them too are all the ones who put verizon e815. or verizon v710 on telus. i am not trying ot target everyone.

bigboom
02-03-2006, 11:23 AM
bell will not activate this phone, bell has a strict policy not to activate phones with foreign ESN's to their network.

gpomp
02-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
yeah thats why i said if this veriozn phone is what u are looking for.
oh perfect, cuz everyone in calgary uses verizon!!11 :banghead:

FlySi
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
so it doesnt work for telus or bell? i don't blame you either, i'd try and get rid of that paperweight as fast as possible too!