PDA

View Full Version : Worst Camper experience

Tyler883
02-02-2006, 08:02 PM
this didn't happen to me, but it happened in front of me.( while at a uncontrolled campground.)

A neighboring camper was set a bit far back from the beach, so while they were gone during the day, another camper came in and set up between them and the beach. In fact they actually parked the trailer on top of the fire pit.

:dunno:

If it was me, I'd give the guy 20 minutes to move his camper before I throw some dead grass in the fire pit. My fire pit is always hot enough to start the grass on fire.

:rofl:

lastprodigy
02-02-2006, 10:30 PM
tell me smoked some crack before making this post :confused:

Foz
02-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Whose camping in Calgary or surrounding areas at this time of the season??

02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
what is this thread about?

Khyron
02-03-2006, 12:56 AM
http://www.nexus-point.net/forums/crack-is-good.jpg

Khyron

GQBalla
02-03-2006, 01:17 AM
im bling bling

Ben
02-03-2006, 02:34 AM
Mine is outlined in THIS (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117205) thread.

However taking those portions out, it was a rather glorious time.

eljefe
02-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Tyler883
this didn't happen to me, but it happened in front of me.( while at a uncontrolled campground.)

A neighboring camper was set a bit far back from the beach, so while they were gone during the day, another camper came in and set up between them and the beach. In fact they actually parked the trailer on top of the fire pit.

If it was me, I'd give the guy 20 minutes to move his camper before I throw some dead grass in the fire pit. My fire pit is always hot enough to start the grass on fire.

:rofl:

Try posting in "ask leo" or the "general" section next time.

kevie88
02-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by eljefe

Try posting in "ask leo" or the "general" section next time.

Why not the travel and vacation forum? :dunno:

Moved.

I don't see how this thread is bad in any way. It's no different than the thread asking what your worst customer service experience was, or the one about the worst customer, or the one about bla bla bla..

This could be a good thread if you guys let it.

kevie88
02-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
tell me smoked some crack before making this post :confused:

Useless post.

Originally posted by 5.0
what is this thread about?

It's simple if you can read and understand english.

Originally posted by Foz

Lots of people winter camp.

Originally posted by GQBalla
im bling bling

Useless post.

eljefe
02-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

Why not the travel and vacation forum? :dunno:

Moved.

Travel and vacation is good.

Tyler883
02-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Foz

I camp with my family 3 seasons per year. This year has been so mild, the weather hasn't scared us indoors, yet.

I've also camped over night while ice fishing with the guys. It's pretty easy to do if your camper has a furnace. Most of the time, we rent some rooms instead.

For example, If you are ice fishing Travers Reservoir, you can stay at the Baron's hotel for about $30 per night, and theres a bar on the main floor. Sometimes its nice to keep off the ice for the night(mmm..beer), other times its fun to stay out there all night(mmm...coffie and wiskey).

handsomebassman
02-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Foz

the off-roaders do:D

Foz
02-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

the off-roaders do:D

hard core..

:eek:

Kirbs17
02-15-2006, 04:40 PM
That would fuckin suck. I liked the idea about lightin up some grass. Smoke em out!

~Leah~
02-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Mine is outlined in THIS (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117205) thread.

However taking those portions out, it was a rather glorious time.
:werd: x2

I think hiking with Ben in Fairmont and chilling with our chairs in the lake was the best part of that trip!! But someone wasn't around when either of those things happened... go figure.

Ben
02-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~

:werd: x2

I think hiking with Ben in Fairmont and chilling with our chairs in the lake was the best part of that trip!! But someone wasn't around when either of those things happened... go figure.

awwwww, thats special.:thumbsup: