PDA

View Full Version : piercings

luanne03
02-02-2006, 11:12 PM
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone out there has their labret done.
and can tell me how much it would cost to get the piercing with jewellery done. and where.. cause im thinking of getting
one done myself. but i dont know where and how much it would cost

anyways thanks to those who can help

theken
02-02-2006, 11:16 PM
whats a labret

luanne03
02-02-2006, 11:19 PM
http://www.perryfrost.com/rituals.net/peregrine/photos/piercing/lip_tongue/labret_close.jpg

Grip172
02-02-2006, 11:31 PM
i was thinking of it too....but its too common for my taste

its almost impossible to be original now with tats and peircgins

but let me know if you find out!!

luanne03
02-02-2006, 11:36 PM
any body?

Mar
02-02-2006, 11:50 PM
My friend had it done and complained a lot about how the post would get caught by her bottom teeth When she ate or talked so she took it out. It was just pierced so she couldn't convert to a smaller post, it just happened way too much for her to take.
If you're going to get any piercings done, ask for Shaun at Bushido downtown, amazing work.

luanne03
02-03-2006, 12:04 AM
do u know how much it would cost or anything? any help would be appreciated thanks

Originally posted by Mar
My friend had it done and complained a lot about how the post would get caught by her bottom teeth When she ate or talked so she took it out. It was just pierced so she couldn't convert to a smaller post, it just happened way too much for her to take.
If you're going to get any piercings done, ask for Shaun at Bushido downtown, amazing work.

iblizzard
02-03-2006, 02:53 AM
My friend Keith Kennedy owns Tribal Expression down on 16th ave and 10th st NW (By SAIT). He'll charge $35 for labret plus jewelry... jewelry will run about $30 I believe. I might be wrong on that, but it's pretty close to that at least.

In my opinion, he's the best piercer in Calgary.