PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Aquarium

likwid
02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Lookin to get an Aquarium for my office at work.. Would like to make it a salt water tank, so if anyone has all the necessary eqiupment, that is a plus. Nothing too big, possibly in the 10-20 gallon range, but let me know what ya got.

Thanks

B20EF
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
If nobody has anything go to Pisces Pet Store just off of Mcknight and 4th NE.

They have the best prices and selection for sure:thumbsup:

Aragorn_ii
02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
I've got a 20 gallon I want to get rid of.....hasn't been used (brand new, it was opened and that's it)....comes with everything.....

gravel, light, filter....(basically a starter aquarium)

Let me know :)

jdmakkord
02-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by B20EF
If nobody has anything go to Pisces Pet Store just off of Mcknight and 4th NE.

They have the best prices and selection for sure:thumbsup:

Selection....no, riverfront has more, and better quality, golds has great fish and the best prices.

accord823
02-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Selection....no, riverfront has more, and better quality, golds has great fish and the best prices.

:thumbsup:
go to Golds and you won't be disappointed or even Ocean on Centre street is not bad.

likwid
02-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys, but looking for something preferably used/cheap..

WRXchic
02-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I have a used rectangle and a used hex 20 gallon tank, I have fresh water fish in them before. If you want to get the tank and buy salt water pump elsewhere let me know. I can sell you the tank for a good deal. The hex tank probably a good idea for your office, since it take up less area then the rectangle and look for unique.
I suggest you go to GOLDS on 17ave SE, they have the best price in town.

neely
02-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by likwid
Thanks guys, but looking for something preferably used/cheap..

salt water and cheap dont usually go hand in hand. your best bet would be the bargain finder or else www.canreef.com and www.albertaaquatica.com

should find something over there fairly easily. and yes, golds would be your best bet for prices in town, have a good SW section too. www.cichlids.ca is their website.

likwid
02-08-2006, 01:22 PM
thanks for all the info/links guys

Aragorn_ii
02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
20Gal kit is still for sale if you want it.....