PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 1 or 2 Roommates

DJ Lazy
02-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey,

I am looking for a roomate or 2 for the upstairs portion of the house I am currently in right now, as my current roommates just purchased a house.

The house is right on Centre Street North and 64th Ave so it's about a 10 min drive to UofC and SAIT. Super close to deerfoot Tr, Centre St North, 2 grocery stores, 2 movie stores and a whole bunch of fast food places.

For rent: Main Upstairs Floor that includes a large livingroom, 2 Big bedrooms, a med size computer/office room. bathroom (shared if more than on person moves in). Shared laundry downstairs and a shared kitchen upstairs. Included will be half of a Large double car garage with tons of room for working on cars etc. There is internet hooked up upstairs so if you choose to bring a computer, internet is availible. There is no telephone line hooked up. If you want one, that will an extra cost you will have to cover as I use my cell phone 100% of the time for all calls.

Rent is $550 a month plus half (or third if 2 people move in) of the utilities. Availible at the beginning of April.

To all potential interested parties:
I am not looking for a bunch of crazy party people. I am interested in finding post secondary students or someone professional working. I do not need house parties being thrown every week and for the place to be a complete mess. I will be fairly picky with who I decide moves in. I am out of my party days and not looking to rekindle. ;)

I am a pretty quiet person and you won't hear alot from me other than some music probably.

If your interested, pm me with any questions.

Cheers! :D

BerserkerCatSplat
02-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Bump for living space!

Josh is a great guy and I'm sure the previous tenants can attest that he is a responsible, dependable person. Anyone looking for a place to rent should definitely give this place a look! :thumbsup:

JordanEG6
02-04-2006, 03:29 PM
bump for a homie!

like i said josh, i'd like to move in if i wasnt a broke ass student. awesome price at a good location! good luck mang!

Bill Cosby
02-04-2006, 03:33 PM
is it a shared kitchen for all tenants or if 2 move in upstairs?

Seanith
02-04-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll be looking for a place later on when I get a job. So if you still have room in the summer perhaps i'll talk to you about it Josh.

DJ Lazy
02-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
is it a shared kitchen for all tenants or if 2 move in upstairs?

Shared for all... Its been no problems with my current roommates (2 of them)...

DJ Lazy
02-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
I'll be looking for a place later on when I get a job. So if you still have room in the summer perhaps i'll talk to you about it Josh.

Sounds good Sean... you know how to reach me..:D

Melinda
02-04-2006, 06:14 PM
As Josh's current roommate who will be leaving in march, he is a great guy to live with! Really polite and quiet, cleans up after himself. As he said, we only heard his music sometimes and maybe once a month a movie if he chose to watch one, awesome guy to live with! The house is nice as well, the all 3 bedrooms have walk in closets. Right on centre street and close to everything, including about a 2 min drive to deerfoot! Only reason we're leaving is cause we just bought a house of our own :thumbsup:

Free bump for Josh!

Seanith
02-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Oh hes living with you and rolland melinda?

Dirty_SOHC
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
thats right! free bump for josh!

DJ Lazy
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Bump.. :thumbsup:

DJ Lazy
02-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Bump..

DJ Lazy
02-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Still looking...:)