PDA

View Full Version : Crazy driver in silver BMW E46 M3 YAK-660

CalgaryB5
02-06-2006, 01:05 AM
:thumbsdow
Sunday around 2'ish afternoon. This crazy mutherfucker swerved in and out on Glandmore Tr and almost causing a chain of cars crash because of his irresponsible behavior.

:guns: :guns: Silver E46 M3 YAK-660

alloroc
02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I suppose holding in your frustrations and venting here is better than adding to the road rage already on the streets, who knows maybe there are members of the CPS who browse these threads and make notes.

Then again ... probably not.

Hate to say it but ...

Your post worthless was. Order please words read easier make.

Youthank

403Gemini
02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I saw this guy on thursday last week, indeed a fucker. Same thing, was on glenmore going east bound and was cutting everybody off.

(only reason i remeber this is because of "YAK" made me laugh, cause thats probably the noise he makes when he sucks dick! HAH.... </exits 15 yr old mode> hah)

Zero102
02-06-2006, 11:25 AM
I have seen him on several occasions driving like a total asshat.

I as well remember him only because of the YAK plate, and when I saw him, he was YAK-king on his cell phone (or at least the first time he was).
He cut me off 4 times within 2 miles on Glenmore one day... every time he would change lanes, mine went faster, and he had to work his way back through traffic....

I called the CPS about him, and they pretty much told me to f*** off.

handsomebassman
02-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Zero102
I as well remember him only because of the YAK plate

Originally posted by 403Gemini
(only reason i remeber this is because of &quot;YAK&quot;

I also remember the YAK plate, he cut me and my girlfriend off on crowchild, and then almost hit the person infront of me.

Fuckin loser.

A790
02-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by alloroc
I suppose holding in your frustrations and venting here is better than adding to the road rage already on the streets, who knows maybe there are members of the CPS who browse these threads and make notes.

Hate to say it but ...

Youthank

I know of a tree shredder you need to meet. :)

lastprodigy
02-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Zero102
he was YAK-king on his cell phone (or at least the first time he was).

:nut: :rofl:

CalgaryB5
02-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Hate to say it but ...

Youthank

:werd:

I think you cannot dismiss the fact that more than one people on this board has seen or got abused by the same mutherfucker wang-ing his M3 around traffic. Why do you fear or think CPS will get this guy under their radar? The other member has mentioned and I think the same which the police will do absolutely nothing.

Perhaps they protect the donuts…..

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/586639/i/Donut_Police_Plaque.jpg

And your eyes look glaze……

rage2
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM
If there are complaints, the cops will issue a registered owner ticket. Expect to go to court if the guy fights it.

brandon
02-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I always see this guy in a CLK AMG driving like an asshole cutting people off! lets go beat everyone up! and eat thier children!

Zero102
02-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Well, I have never had them offer to write a RO ticket to somebody. Every time I call, they tell me that they have more important things to do, and that unless somebody has been hurt as a result of his actions, they can't do anything.

barmanjay
02-06-2006, 09:39 PM
I remember that plate too :D:D ROFLMFAO

wasn't a dick when I was driving,.. mind you I was in a bigger vehicle at the time

I do remember a silver bmw with YAK on the plate,.. ROFL.

I remembered it because of the YAK too :D

Supa Dexta
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by rage2
If there are complaints, the cops will issue a registered owner ticket. Expect to go to court if the guy fights it.

They said they can only do something if your still following the person, or if you call right as it happens so they can have units in the area keep an eye out.. If you don't call until you get home, they will send a cop out to take notes and then you will have to go to court to back up your claims..

ninjak84
02-06-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't want to be a hater, but I'll throw my 2 cents in the jar...

Stuff like this I would either deal with on the spot, or just let it go. Chasing it down wastes your time, and taxpayers money. Usually just throwing the finger and calling him a cock-sucker is good enough, but if you don't get it in.... who cares?
You're going to see plenty more idiots in your days. Why waste time and energy on them? That's what the cops are there for.

All I ever do is shake my head

Goblin
02-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Guys guys guys.

he is better than all of you, you know, driving a m3. :rolleyes:

hmmm, sounds like a prick

Vietsta
02-07-2006, 12:06 AM
i hope he crashes

Zero102
02-07-2006, 01:34 AM
ninjak84, for the most part that is exactly what all of us do. However, some of these people have to take being an asshat to the next level, and really push the envelope. It is as a result of these asshat pioneers (or them simply trying to remove themselves, and possibly others from the gene pool) that threads like this have a purpose.
This guy truly took it to the next level, and so here we are discussing the best course of action, and sharing our wonderful stories of his arrogance.

What would be nice is if he was on this board, and came across this thread.... :D

cycosis
02-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Vietsta
i hope he crashes

thats one pretty arrogant remark. stfu

lastprodigy
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vietsta
i hope he crashes [/QUOTE

bet you would say the same if it was into your family? douche:rolleyes: