PDA

View Full Version : amp/sub combo

jutter87
02-08-2006, 09:46 AM
alright, just wonderin what you guys would recommend for a small system that sounds tight, but can give the car a good shake, I wanna spend around 600 for a good amp and two twelves s what im thinkin at the moment, on ebay i saw I could get 2 jl w3v2's and a soundstream 880 rms amp, so lets go from there, thanks guys.

justincalgary
02-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Go to The Car Salon, I just got a 12" Cerwin Vega and box for a really good price. Friggin pounds my truck. Talk to Jonathan, really nice guy and they have a good selection.

GTS Jeff
02-08-2006, 10:34 AM
A small system that sounds tight would be something like a single 10" with a good enclosure and a good amp.

Jonathan@TCS
02-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by justincalgary
Go to The Car Salon, I just got a 12" Cerwin Vega and box for a really good price. Friggin pounds my truck. Talk to Jonathan, really nice guy and they have a good selection.

Thanks for the Positive feedback. We do have some pretty killer deals on right now. And if you come visit us at World of Wheels, we are going to have some SWEET amp and sub Combos at Wicked Prices.

justincalgary
02-09-2006, 12:48 AM
No worries Jonathan, and I will be back within the next couple of weeks for another 12" and box, and probably have to upgrade my amp too.