PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

fast95pony
02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Haven't posted an update recently , so here's one !

Still running 4/5 times a week,approximately a 100Km a month. I'm running the St. Paddy's day 10K race , then the Spring Trio 10K in April. Then I might train for another 10K , or maybe a half marathon. I'm still slow,(ran a new personal best 5K last week of 36:39 ) , but my edurance is improving quite well.

Alan

jcrules99
02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
wow i cant even run for 20 minutes ahhaha good job

00CivicSi
02-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Sweet deal. :thumbsup: Keep it up.

lint
02-08-2006, 03:58 PM
very respectable time. consider where you're coming from, and the improvement from when you started. I never did understand going from no running to a half or a full marathon, but then, I've always been lazy with more moderate goals :)

fast95pony
02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by lint
very respectable time. consider where you're coming from, and the improvement from when you started. I never did understand going from no running to a half or a full marathon, but then, I've always been lazy with more moderate goals :)

I have NO plans for a full marathon ! I have run up to 15K,so a half (21K) , should be doable . I just want to finish one sometime this year. :)

hockeybronx
02-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Awesome dude, thanks for the updates I really enjoy checking in with you every once in a while.

I definitely think that with the level of ambition you are showing here with your various goals, you will be able to keep all that weight you lost off, and continue to live healthier and healthier as you get older.

Congratulations:thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
02-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Wow, that's impressive! :thumbsup:

fast95pony
02-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Here's another bit of news.Three weeks ago I met a wonderful woman :love: . She can't keep her hands off me !! . We're trying keep things slow and steady, and I'm trying to "behave" until we get to know each other better , but lordy lordy....
I even had to sneek out of work tonight for a short visit. Two and a half hours later.. I made it back to work :bigpimp:

Oh yeah, I've lost another 6lbs since 01Feb ! :clap: :rofl:

hockeybronx
02-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Here's another bit of news.Three weeks ago I met a wonderful woman :love: . She can't keep her hands off me !! . We're trying keep things slow and steady, and I'm trying to "behave" until we get to know each other better , but lordy lordy....
I even had to sneek out of work tonight for a short visit. Two and a half hours later.. I made it back to work :bigpimp:

Oh yeah, I've lost another 6lbs since 01Feb ! :clap: :rofl:

Excellent, nothing like a little more incentive:D

Fluidic
02-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Congratulations Alan. I am very happy for you. Hard work, in your case, seems to have paid off.

pinoyhero
02-16-2006, 08:36 PM
That's great man, endurance sports were just never something i could get into, but i have mad respect for guys like Lance Armstrong, takes a mind and body commitment, good for you.

cman
02-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Awesome dude, thanks for the updates I really enjoy checking in with you every once in a while.

I definitely think that with the level of ambition you are showing here with your various goals, you will be able to keep all that weight you lost off, and continue to live healthier and healthier as you get older.

Congratulations:thumbsup:
:werd: Great job man, thanks for the update.
Nice work with the lady pimp:bigpimp:
10km, I've never ran that before, only 5km...Sounds like fun lol.
Keep up the good work.