PDA

View Full Version : Feb 9th Coyotes

AllGoNoShow
02-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Anyone wanna go?

No Line
No Cover
1 Free drink.

Help support our buddies bartending their and hope to gets to keep his job. Let me know if you want tickets and hwo many!

soupey
02-08-2006, 11:04 PM
hmm possibly me + a few friends, pm me wit a number

Police
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
no line no cover all night? if so i might be interested

AllGoNoShow
02-08-2006, 11:44 PM
until 10pm sorry.

6197995 is my cell, James is name. Let me know!

DUBBED
02-09-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't understand. We go to bar and he keeps his job? Anything special going on tonight?

7thgenvic
02-09-2006, 02:55 PM
does he work there now? whats his name?

AllGoNoShow
02-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Kyle is his name

Yah its a competition between 4 bartenders, I guess the 2 best get to keep teh jobs fulltime or something. Not entirely sure whats happening but all I know is I'm out their to support a bud and inviting everyone too :)

3g4me
02-10-2006, 10:04 AM
lol

AllGoNoShow
02-10-2006, 10:29 AM
...?

Anyways was a sweet night according to everyone who went, my new ID didn't come so I missed out.

ringmaster
02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Anyone wanna go?

No Line
No Cover
1 Free drink.

Help support our buddies bartending their and hope to gets to keep his job. Let me know if you want tickets and hwo many!

Man that place is so messed... I used to go a lot but recently I have been less than pleased with the staff there. I did go last night and it was pretty full but on my first drink of the night, the tub girl shorted me 5$. I Didnt notice right away and tipped her anyways. When I confronted her about it she says " we dont bargain with people. You want to get kicked out?" so I say: "well we both know what you did and I need you to give me another drink or my money back" her: "Thats really not a good way to do things here sweetie" me: "fuck whatever"....

Not the first time this has happened either.. the 25 cent beer seems to fluctuate between 25 cents (6$ per pitcher) and 12$ per pitcher. and "no line no cover" sometimes translates to "wait in line for 30 minutes, then pay full cover and tip" :guns:

This happen to any one else???

Kobe
02-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ringmaster

Man that place is so messed... I used to go a lot but recently I have been less than pleased with the staff there. I did go last night and it was pretty full but on my first drink of the night, the tub girl shorted me 5$. I Didnt notice right away and tipped her anyways. When I confronted her about it she says " we dont bargain with people. You want to get kicked out?" so I say: "well we both know what you did and I need you to give me another drink or my money back" her: "Thats really not a good way to do things here sweetie" me: "fuck whatever"....

Not the first time this has happened either.. the 25 cent beer seems to fluctuate between 25 cents (6$ per pitcher) and 12$ per pitcher. and "no line no cover" sometimes translates to "wait in line for 30 minutes, then pay full cover and tip" :guns:

This happen to any one else???

I dunno about the tub girl... but about the 25 cent draft, you will buy a tray for $5, sometimes they will bring you the full 20, sometimes 16, or even 10...

your like uggh wtf... hahaha
The tub girls seem2 just take there own tips sometimes if the drink is $5.25 haha