PDA

View Full Version : oem decals?

mutsuraboshi
02-09-2006, 07:38 PM
i am soon to be painting my car and unlike some vehicles my car does not have an emblem that you can remove and put back on after a paint job, its basically a decal that says isuzu impulse all wheel drive / intercooled turbo. im wondering if these can be remade by a graphics shop, since this 'part' could not be sourced through gm. i understand that they can make anything that is saved as a computer file, so is my best bet to replicate the font on this decal with the best of my abilities on microsoft paint? :( cuz that would be bunk. if anyone has any advice or direction to point me in it would be much appreciated

super6
02-20-2006, 03:52 PM
do you have a pic of what you want it to look like? im sure i could do it up for you...

hockeybronx
02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by super6
do you have a pic of what you want it to look like? im sure i could do it up for you...

If you are actually good at making custom decals/signs you should become a sponser here on Beyond. There are always tons of guys looking for a place to get a quality decal.

mutsuraboshi
02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
i was looking for something like this but not white

super6
02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
that shouldnt be a problem. what color and size are you looking for? how many? and i would love to become a sponsor but i more of less just freelance this stuff. im in the printing and graphics industry but its more geared toward large format stuff.... billboards, vehicle wraps, banners, etc.

mutsuraboshi
02-24-2006, 09:45 PM
i was just looking for sumthing exactly like that in black font. unfortunatly only one copy... unless that is a problem

super6
02-24-2006, 11:34 PM
no problem at all. im back from holidays on monday. if you want to let me know what size the original is i'll get it done for ya. send me a note on monday to remind me... [email protected]