PDA

View Full Version : FS:Roger Plan and phone

92probe
02-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Hey guys i have 1 year left in my rogers plan but i get a Corporate rate on Bell mobility so i dont need this anymore.
The Plan is geat not something that is offered at all, I get 700 daytime minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6 pm for $50 a month plus $6.95 plus 0.50, with tax it comes about $62 a month, for amonther $10 you can get 75 text messages a month, voice mail and caller ID. The plan right now that compares to it is $95 a month plus all the fees for 750 minutes.

Anyone who wants this plan will get my motorola T720 thats in mint shape, with the exception of a scrath on it from my mom droping it. All i want is $50 bucks for it and you will have to pay the $10 bucks to change the phone number, cause trust me you dont want to get calls from my moms friends
Anyways anyone who is interested can let me know
thanks

DJDakoo
02-09-2006, 11:42 PM
might be able to get the # change done for free..they usually do that with ownership transfers...or if you get a nice/in a good mood CSR!

92probe
02-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Ok if anyone is at all interested, I'll give you the damn phone if you want to take over the contract