PDA

View Full Version : F.s. 99 impreza RS

marcl
02-11-2006, 02:08 PM
hey guys i have a 99 subaru impreza RS for sale. the car is completely stock, but the engine has JUST been rebuilt. in the rebuild you get new racing rods, balanced bottom end and cometic head gaskets. the car is silver. also includes KYBGr2 struts and eibach springs i dunno what else to say about it other than it really needs to go. right now the car is parked at my tires. im looking for 9000 out of it but because the ignitor went on it and i spent alllllll night putting the thing back to stock i'll take 8.
there is damage to the rear end but nothing major. it is quite minor and i have a body shop willing to do the work. while there is no bumper on it right now, the body shop does have an aftermarket bumper with a nice lip on it.
hit me up on my cell 554 2544 im in calgary. lol
but yea! 8000Gs takes it today or else it goes back up to 9000 if i have to fix it:P
thanks guys

hockey_fan59
02-11-2006, 02:16 PM
kms?? pics??

marcl
02-11-2006, 02:22 PM
the body has 200000 k the motor has 3km the tranny was just checked over with new seals and stuff so that has abiout.... 5km hahaha, and i dont have a cam to take pics with. like i said its sitting here at my tires in calgary.
feel free to come see. i might look tired cuz i prolly am. i spent all day yesterday up till 5 this morning putting it together. the interior is mint also

Speed_Dreams
02-11-2006, 03:29 PM
accepting any trades??