PDA

View Full Version : FS: bike/hockey equipment

calgarygts
02-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Hey guys, I have a huge credit at tuxedo sports for a replacement bike (mine was stolen) but I don't want to get another one.
If anyone out there is looking for a new bike or hockey equipment I can buy it for you and give you a deal for going through me. I can buy whatever I want at tuxedo, but don't come to me looking for small stuff, I'd either like to buy a big ticket sale with someone or I'll just buy a bike and try to sell it.

JordanLotoski
02-12-2006, 12:44 PM
how much is the credit for and how much u want for it?

calgarygts
02-12-2006, 07:26 PM
It's a joint cheque written to tuxedo so I need to spend it all at once - I can't sell it. It's 4400ish bucks. I guess if there's a couple of guys wanting stuff I could buy it all at once.

calgarygts
02-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Ok, I just bought gift certificates with the cheque (can't believe it took me this long to think of that). I have four 1000 dollar gift certificates that I will sell for 900$. I also have a 421.99$ certificate I'll sell for 375$.
You cannot surrender these for cash, they will not give you change if you don't use the full amount, but rather another gift certificate for the remainder. There is no expiry date.