PDA

View Full Version : dodge ram with aluminum wing

Lo)2enz0
03-11-2003, 06:23 PM
well i am not to sure if anyone has posted about this guy but I was driving down (i think it was 17th ave sw but i am not 100% on that). but i look in my rear view and see this dodge ram with 2 intakes on the hood and a chrome grill and am just said to myself "i gotta see this tool". so i slowly braked so he would get beside me and he went to pass me and i looked over and on the windows it had stickers about a construction company and than he sped up more and I see this little aluminum spoiler and clear tail lights. god, if you need a laught this guy will do it for you cause the aluminum wing was about 6 inches short on each side and well just looked so funny.

has anyone seen this guy?

integ
03-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Ive seen that shit man it looks like something a 5 year old kid would build

GTS Jeff
03-11-2003, 07:35 PM
what color was the truck and what construction company were the stickers?

Lo)2enz0
03-11-2003, 09:12 PM
i believe it was black. and i can't remember the name on the construction company

XylathaneGTR
03-11-2003, 11:27 PM
There was a red one with the same 2 intakes on it...
well, it was a Durango Sport...R/T or something.
Had the intakes, all around lip package, and spoiler kinda thingie...looked decent tho

GT2NV
03-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
well i am not to sure if anyone has posted about this guy but I was driving down (i think it was 17th ave sw but i am not 100% on that). but i look in my rear view and see this dodge ram with 2 intakes on the hood and a chrome grill and am just said to myself "i gotta see this tool". so i slowly braked so he would get beside me and he went to pass me and i looked over and on the windows it had stickers about a construction company and than he sped up more and I see this little aluminum spoiler and clear tail lights. god, if you need a laught this guy will do it for you cause the aluminum wing was about 6 inches short on each side and well just looked so funny.

has anyone seen this guy?
dont you have an aluminum spoiler:rolleyes:

GT2NV
03-11-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by integ
Ive seen that shit man it looks like something a 5 year old kid would build
mmmm love the probe in the back of your sig hehe looks like a stock one of mine:D

Dj_Stylz
03-12-2003, 08:11 AM
lol

T5_X
03-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by black94gt

LOL :rofl:

5.9 R/T
03-12-2003, 01:13 PM

Hahahaha. :rofl:

Lo)2enz0
03-12-2003, 05:18 PM

Originally posted by Ranger_X31

LOL :rofl:

Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Hahahaha. :rofl:

ok guys laught it up. but I bought the car mainly for the quality of the engine and the fact the exterior only has a little bit of rust. Yes, I am getting rid of the spoiler. but nice try with the burn but it didn't work out to well.

Laurier

jdmakkord
03-12-2003, 05:26 PM
A bit of advice...take off the apr. Even if you have to fill the holes with tape...do it. You will get a lot less ribbing over the tape than the wing. Besides imo your gen 240 looks better without a spoiler at all.

nismodrifter
03-15-2003, 12:25 AM
saw this truck today, altezzas, spoiler etc....

DISGUSTING truck