PDA

View Full Version : Sales Coordinator openings with Replicon

Melody
02-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Guys,

We are looking for Inside Sales Coordinators! It's a great way to get your foot in the door with a fast growing software company. Here's the posting:

Main responsibilities include contacting prospects and gaining an understanding of their needs and in turn providing qualified leads to our Product Experts. With opportunities to correspond with prospects worldwide, you will expand your horizons and Replicon’s record increasing numbers!

The ideal candidate would be highly driven, goal-oriented and very energetic. Being organized with the ability to manage your time are also crucial requirements of this role. The successful candidate would preferably have a customer service background and some technical understanding.

Training is provided.

If you think that you have what it takes to be on our team, please send us your resume to [email protected]

EnRich
02-13-2006, 10:31 AM
That doesnt sound like a sales coordinator job to me. Sounds more like a tele-marketing job, where you feed leads, the hardest things to get in business to someone else to make the sale? Does that sound right? How much does it pay?

B17a
02-13-2006, 10:59 AM
I believe the company in question is the employer of some of our mods and possibly our founder.:D

handsomebassman
02-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by EnRich
That doesnt sound like a sales coordinator job to me. Sounds more like a tele-marketing job, where you feed leads, the hardest things to get in business to someone else to make the sale? Does that sound right? How much does it pay?

?

Celica TVS3
02-13-2006, 11:23 AM
The ad does sound like they are looking for cold callers but giving them the job title 'Inside Sales Coordinator'

How is this job paid? Salary/Hourly Wage/Commision/Combination of a couple?

rage2
02-23-2006, 01:02 AM
It's not cold calling. You only call people that are in our system after they have downloaded our software. They already express some sort of interest in our products.

Cold calling is calling people that dont even know about our software. That doesn't happen at Replicon.

And yes I work there along with actually quite a few beyonders. This site started out as a testbed for some of the technologies found in our products. You'll even get to touch the actual beyond servers if you work there haha.

Job is fixed salary + bonus based on meeting/exceeting qualifications quota.

doanashk
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Let's be honest.... it is sort of like telemarketing without the cold calling. It's lead generation. I used to work there and the Coordinators always seemed to have the most fun of everyone. They work very hard but are usually a good group. The pay isn't FABULOUS, and would be best suited for recent grads wanting a foot in, or young people deciding on what career path they wish to take.

BUT what do I know!? HAHA :dunno:

ganesh
10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by rage2
It's not cold calling. You only call people that are in our system after they have downloaded our software. They already express some sort of interest in our products.

Cold calling is calling people that dont even know about our software. That doesn't happen at Replicon.

And yes I work there along with actually quite a few beyonders. This site started out as a testbed for some of the technologies found in our products. You'll even get to touch the actual beyond servers if you work there haha.

Job is fixed salary + bonus based on meeting/exceeting qualifications quota.

I sent you a PM about a sales lead. Can you pls let me know who we should talk to?

403ep3
10-20-2014, 11:12 AM
wow 8 years later bump

rage2
10-20-2014, 11:13 AM
yea, interesting thread to bump.

Xtrema
10-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
wow 8 years later bump

Isn't EnRich now InRich?

Interesting bump indeed.

Isaiah
10-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Isn't EnRich now InRich?
Was InRich, before becoming InDebt.

Cos
10-20-2014, 06:29 PM

rage2
10-20-2014, 06:49 PM
He's not applying.

Cos
10-20-2014, 06:59 PM

themack89
10-21-2014, 01:24 AM
Well, has the spot been filled?

spikerS
10-21-2014, 04:39 AM
I would like to apply. I figure, judging by the talent there, I should be CEO within the week.

2, tops.

:poosie:

rage2
10-21-2014, 08:24 AM
You can apply in our Toronto office or California office. We don't have sales staff here anymore.