PDA

View Full Version : Total F-ing moron - Ford F350 YNJ-536

dino_martini
02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
While driving down glenmore trail westbound today I ran into a total fucking moron. I was in the right lane on glenmore and an Grey F350 pulls up into the left lane. Starts tailgating the car infront of him, pulls into the right lane no signal and takes off. Starts tailgating the red neon in front of him. The red neon pulls off at the exit near the new Audi dealership.

F350 keeps going on glenmore, tailgating the F150 infront of him. We come to the red light at 37 street, about ten or so cars back. F350 pulls into the turning lane for 37 street and gets on. On 37th street and 46 ave there are three lanes. Two go straight and one is a left hand turn to get on to 46 ave.

We are in the left turn lane and infront of us is a black honda civic and a jeep type vehicle. In the center lane is the F350. The civic driver and F350 driver are having it out in words. "yea fuck you, fuck this fuck that...blah blah" Finally the light turns green and the jeep does its turn leaving the civic in front. Just as the civic is about to turn the F350 pulls right infront of him, cutting him off. Flips him the bird. The Civic just pulls around and makes its left turn.

F350 tailgates him going probably 50 or 60 through the play ground zone, and thats about all I saw. This guy is a total ass, be careful out there people.

l8braker
02-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

dino_martini
02-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
Dude, your 15. Let's your parents take care of the situation.

Dude, it was just my sister and I . Calm down....

87Supra
02-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Fcuk
02-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
Dude, your 15. Let's your parents take care of the situation.

What kinda response is that? He's giving you a heads up and your bashing him? Grow up.

handsomebassman
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
No kidding guys^Cut him some slack, he's just trying to help everyone keep an eye out for this guy.

87Supra
02-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Fcuk

What kinda response is that? He's giving you a heads up and your bashing him? Grow up.

Well honestly, how many F-350s are there in Calgary?

What does he want us to do? ...To avoid all 350s?

derek123
02-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Bbbbbbbbbrake check !

My personal fav for tailgaters.

You thought they were angry before... lolz

Hakkola
02-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 87Supra

Naw man, just the grey ones. ;)

brandon
02-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Naw man, just the grey ones. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sharpie
02-13-2006, 06:48 PM

Well honestly, how many F-350s are there in Calgary?

He gave a lisence plate you tard.

handsomebassman
02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

He gave a lisence plate you tard. :werd: YNJ-536

87Supra
02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

He gave a lisence plate you tard.

:whocares: ...I sure the hell am not going to remember that plate number just because someone got cut-off...

l8braker
02-13-2006, 06:56 PM
^ No shit :angel:

Sharpie
02-13-2006, 06:57 PM

:whocares: ...I sure the hell am not going to remember that plate number just because someone got cut-off...
Well then dont post in this thread.:drama:

shawtie
02-13-2006, 06:58 PM
It was just a heads up bout how retarded people can be out there thats all......

and on that note....why the hell wasnt there a heads up on this tool (87supra)??

ZedMan
02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by derek123
Bbbbbbbbbrake check !

:rofl: I strongly recommend NOT brake checking an F350 in a compact car

E30318is
02-13-2006, 07:19 PM
yeah brake check is dumb no matter what cuz u just might be doin a trunk check after to see where urs is at

Roger Moore
02-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Stay at home and lock your doors. Case Closed. ;)

Zero102
02-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Sutff like this happens all th etime. Just be happy that it didn't happen to you.
This morning I got cut RIGHT off by a guy while pulling up to a light. I honked at him, and he gave me the finger, so I gave him the finger back. He puts it in reverse and backs up to within inches of my front bumper....

Stuff like this is normal

BerserkerCatSplat
02-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Bbbbbbbbbrake check !

My personal fav for tailgaters.

You thought they were angry before... lolz

I'd love to see someone actually have to guts to brake check an F350 in a Civic. Everybody always says "brake check!" but nobody ever actually does it because their car would get fucked and they know it. So much for looking cool on the Internet.

kevie88
02-15-2006, 10:33 AM
I drive all day every day for my job, and forget ricers in kia's, forget sprotscar owners, the biggest, most dangerous idiots on the road are driving big (1/2 ton or more) lifted pickups. I have yet to see a lifted pickup doing the speed limit ANYWHERE.

Whenever I see a huge pickup I cringe because I know the ower will do something stupid and dangerous around me.

Yesterday I saw a flat deck with a COMPLETELY MANGLED and rolled lifted F350 on the back.. I was pretty happy :D

gp36912
02-15-2006, 10:50 AM
ahem IMO most truck drivers seem to think they own the road, just because they drive a massive hunk of steel, i say most but there are some truck drivers that are actually pretty good at being "road polite".

what you do if someones tailgateing you is just go speed limit and hope a cop sees him/her :P they'd eventually get pissed off and change lanes etc. keep your cool and if they do anything its their fault. you were obeying the law, nothing they can do about it

QuasarCav
02-15-2006, 10:53 AM
I'll admit, I'm too much of a pussy to brake check someone. I dont want to deal with the aftermath and dealing with insurance.

I will however downshift into 3rd at 100km/hr.

Moonracer
02-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by kevie88
I drive all day every day for my job, and forget ricers in kia's, forget sprotscar owners, the biggest, most dangerous idiots on the road are driving big (1/2 ton or more) lifted pickups. I have yet to see a lifted pickup doing the speed limit ANYWHERE.

Whenever I see a huge pickup I cringe because I know the ower will do something stupid and dangerous around me.

Yesterday I saw a flat deck with a COMPLETELY MANGLED and rolled lifted F350 on the back.. I was pretty happy :D

:werd: couldn't agree more.

Sorath
02-15-2006, 11:20 AM
i have a f-350 story, but i`d get flamed :D

dino_martini
02-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Sorath
i have a f-350 story, but i`d get flamed :D

Yea, why was I flamed. There is another "Watch out for bad driver...." thread on this page and he didnt get flamed, maybe I should have worded it differantly...probably

Dooms_Bane
02-15-2006, 06:48 PM
you got flamed for no reason...

whatever i think your post was of great help...
maybe if i spot him on the road i can piss him off and then call some cops and have him tailgate me so he can get a tailgating ticket
mmm..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by dino_martini

Yea, why was I flamed. There is another "Watch out for bad driver...." thread on this page and he didnt get flamed, maybe I should have worded it differantly...probably

l8braker
02-15-2006, 06:49 PM
^ Yeah, you get 'em Robin Hood!!

khtm
02-15-2006, 07:13 PM
I think I might have ran into this guy last summer...he was tailgating a frickin' motorbike and then started tailgating me on Macleod Trail.

So I tapped my brakes and he flipped out and cut somebody off to change lanes and get in front of me. Then he started slamming on his brakes like he was trying to prove something. I was laughing because I could stop in about half the distance as him. So I keep driving, giving him lots of distance...no point in doing anything else, the guy obviously has issues...then we get to a light near Chinook.

He gets out and starts walking over to my car so I get out. I'm all like "Dude, you're driving a 1 ton truck and tailgating motorbikes and sportscars...wth?". Then this guy loses it and starts yelling about how he was in jail for murdering people like me and starts going back to his truck for a weapon or something.

So I get back in my car and drive away. :drama:

Dooms_Bane
02-15-2006, 07:16 PM
^
sounds like a movie
oooooo saucey
shoulda booted him in the beans

then tell him off
"I WAS KICKED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR KICKING TO MANY BOYS IN THE NUTS! WHAT YOU GOT HUH?! GGGGG UU-NNUUTTT."

handsomebassman
02-15-2006, 07:19 PM
^^^ you shouldve asked him if there is good quality dick in prison. Lol, that wouldve gotten him goin.

Lex350
02-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
^^^ you shouldve asked him if there is good quality dick in prison. Lol, that wouldve gotten him goin.

hahahahahahha...that would have been entertaining.:D

HTN SWCHS
02-15-2006, 07:25 PM
^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

khtm
02-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
:rofl:

Fez_turbo
02-15-2006, 08:51 PM
we need those james bond cars to blow up cars like that.:rofl:

derek123
02-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
I'd love to see someone actually have to guts to brake check an F350 in a Civic. Everybody always says "brake check!" but nobody ever actually does it because their car would get fucked and they know it. So much for looking cool on the Internet.

:zzz:

MrPid
02-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Bbbbbbbbbrake check !

Quite possibly the dumbest advice I've ever heard on beyond...

It doesn't take a physics degree to figure out what would happen with a civic brake checking an F-350...

AllGoNoShow
02-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Cops don't do shit so do somethign yourself next time :)

Last dude who cut me off got the finger and a couple of BB's shot at him, guy went into panic and yah, not the smartest thing on my point but he nearlly took out the whoel side of my car filled with 5 people in it. Thing that bugged me the most is that I passed him, he passed me slowly then almost completely forgot about me being there and came within CM of smacking me. Yah don't go shooting people with BB's but definatly yell at them and tell them to smarten the fuck up.

Not to attack anyone personally but most of the peopel I have been cutoff by are old people, old asian people, foreign people in general. Open your eyes!

QuasarCav
02-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Cops don't do shit so do somethign yourself next time :)

Last dude who cut me off got the finger and a couple of BB's shot at him, guy went into panic and yah, not the smartest thing on my point but he nearlly took out the whoel side of my car filled with 5 people in it. Thing that bugged me the most is that I passed him, he passed me slowly then almost completely forgot about me being there and came within CM of smacking me. Yah don't go shooting people with BB's but definatly yell at them and tell them to smarten the fuck up.

Not to attack anyone personally but most of the peopel I have been cutoff by are old people, old asian people, foreign people in general. Open your eyes!

You carry a Pellet gun in your car?

Shoot at people because of your horrible raod rage?

Goblin
02-17-2006, 10:41 PM
I had a dodge ram tailgate really close that I tapped the brakes on him, he got pissed off, came in front of me, and hit his brakes quite hard. He lost control of his truck and went onto the hard shoulder, then back to center, then halfway in the ditch.

tought him I think.

Turbo_honda
02-17-2006, 10:57 PM
^^^ Serves him right LOL. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zero102
02-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Haha, that reminds me of this time I had some old lady in a caddilac tail-gating me in the middle of the winter. I slowed down to 5km/h under the speed limit (I was 3-4km/h over, and the roads were icy as hell to start with), and all she did was get closer. She had been tailgating me for 3-4km, and I was absolutely sick of it. So I tapped my brakes really lightly twice, just to turn the lights on, and she got super pissed. She mashed it, swerved left to pass me, as she got past me, she whipped it right really hard, and shot right off the side of the road.
:dunno:
I called the cops and said that I saw somebody driving really crazy, then they went into the ditch, told them the location, and that I didn't have time to stop, and they said they would send somebody out.

It was tough to keep from laughing on the phone, it's really nice to see some people get what's coming to them.

stardotstar
02-18-2006, 01:40 AM
That's some funny stuff, winter roads is not the time to get pissed off while driving. Hope they learned their lesson

AllGoNoShow
02-18-2006, 03:33 AM
Yah i got a pellet gun in my car, along with a mini bat, a wooden katarna and bolt cutters, not to mention other smaller tools along with the odd placement of knives.

barbarian
02-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Yah i got a pellet gun in my car, along with a mini bat, a wooden katarna and bolt cutters, not to mention other smaller tools along with the odd placement of knives.

What is the pellet gun for?

a) shooting out the glass in bus stops
b) shooting out windows in parked cars
c) shooting pedestrians
d) looking Gangsta and threatening other drivers?

QuasarCav
02-18-2006, 02:04 PM

Next time I see your ride I'll be sure to note the plate #.

Sharpie
02-18-2006, 02:21 PM

Hopefully when the cops pull you over and see the pellet gun (and mistake it for a real gun) they shoot you.

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-21-2006, 09:08 AM
take a paintball gun... then in the winter, it can crack the body cuz the oil seeps in ;) j/k that would be brutal

I was driving along 68th one time in the summer on my old accord, had a thunderbird tailing hard. I tapped on the brakes and he slammed on the brakes, making his tires squeal and almost losing control (in rush hour traffic). He switches lanes, passes me, then tries to cut me off as I turn into a turning lane. He half goes into the turning lane, flips me off, then runs the yellow light. I stop and some kid in another accord pulls up beside me, opens his door and starts cussing me out telling me to learn how to drive. I laughed and drove off when the light changed.

ZorroAMG
02-21-2006, 11:18 AM

Wow, thanks for giving "luxury car" *cough* owners a bad name. Grow up.

herragge
02-26-2006, 12:12 AM
Yeah thats not a good idea to carry weapons in your car. I mean, what purpose could they serve that would help you out in any situation?

Road rage can turn ugly fast.

But lifted trucks definitely take the cake for being bad and unsafe drivers. w/e we live in Alberta...we should all just effing move.

Mike

gp36912
02-26-2006, 07:59 PM
haha its good to be injured it guess. i have a cane on me alot of the time. and its got a nice heavy brass grip on it :P all i have to do is raise my cane up and they start to back off. its good to prevent idiots like that.

though i was on going up shag a few days ago and this women driving a crv or something was going in the turn lane, then all of a sudden cutting me off and driving out of the turn lane, she came out at such a sharp angle that if it wasn't paying attention i would tboned and killed her.... and guess what she does... she fingers me when i honked at her. i mean come on!!! its winter out and i had no cars behind me, wait 3 seconds longer and you woulda had 30 seconds to come back into the lane. so now she in front of me... and guess how quickly she accelerates.. i can count faster than i was accelerating, 1.... 2..... 3..... 4...... 5.... 6.....7 .... 8... .9 .... .10... etc etc etc. so finally shag opens up to 3 lanes when we pass john laurie, and i drive past her while shes still going 40 or so. i look over and the dumb bitch was talking on a cell phone :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: not to sound mean or anything but i hope she hits a cop car and loses her license.

dino_martini
02-26-2006, 10:49 PM
w00t, my controversial thread makes two pages!!!