PDA

View Full Version : is this a deal??

lammer
03-11-2003, 10:16 PM
Red exterior, red & black interior, 5spd, 196600kms, RWD, 2 doors, custom modified car
Custom modifications:
„X One of a kind custom red interior paneling
„X Full custom racing exhaust system & performance engine parts
„X Black tint on rear window and rear sides
„X Custom red exterior lighting
„X Custom red ˇ§velocity seriesˇ¨ seats
„X Custom red ˇ§velocity seriesˇ¨ mats & steering wheel
„X Red metallic valve caps
„X Viper security system custom installed
„X Custom LED scanner security lights
„X Custom HID blue headlights for maximum night driving visibility
„X APC Racing Pedals
„X Metal ˇ§Nismoˇ¨ emblem on interior
„X Too much to list
$6000

The sound system that was in it is kinda damaged, thats y its not sellin in it, i have a whole other car audio system in my room tho but im sellin it too. go to buy and sell forum an u can see my RF system add there, its basically brand new stuff. about taking that stuff out, i would but ppl buyin it want it in, thats y tha price is at 6 rite now, everything i have for that car has to go. it now comes with everything listed, plus my extra parts and my factory service manual. i could maybe drop it like a hundred if i took that stuff out and left the security ...not much more. reason is, this car is already really cheap, if u wait and see, once summer rolls around, ull b payin up to 8 grand for a 240 like mine but in worse condition with less stuff. for 6 grand the car is yours right now. i had it inspected too, it just needs a new battery and eventually some new tires, thats it. let me know if u need time to get the money or somthing, the other ppl on cp said they need till end of this month. ask ur parents or bank loan is my advice, its wut i did when i bought my car. msg me back asap about wut u want to do.

is this a deal? or should i wait?

i dunno about that 240sx thing price going up in the summer but whatever..what you guys think?

Ben
03-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a custom ricemobile to me man. Noithing is name brand, its all "One of a kind this" and "Custom" that. "Performance Engine Parts" hahaha

APC Pedals, wooo wooo!!!

lammer
03-11-2003, 10:22 PM
thats what i was thinking, what performance parts? he doesn't tell me..then eh says the price will sky rocket and shit..idunno if its true..doubt it

Ben
03-11-2003, 10:25 PM
My advice, go drive the bitch, take it out and beat the hell out of it, if it runs well, and nothings falling apart, then go nuts!

XylathaneGTR
03-11-2003, 10:28 PM
That guy tried to sell me his car as well...
He origionally wanted around 8,000 for it, including the "Damaged Stereo System." which he neglected to tell me about.
He sent me some pictures of it, and it seemed pretty ricey, espically on the interior.
Its up to you tho...

a_peep
03-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Ya it seems risky to me, just the way he describes things. It's the best to find some old person that car is stock and then mod it yourself IMO.

If he lists the brand name of parts he's put in that'd be good, also I've seen some crappy interior painting in my days so watch out for that, APC Pedals:rolleyes:, Custom HID's:rolleyes: (I bet they aren't real HID's just the bulbs?), and Red valve mettalic valve caps. Why would he list these $30 items and not what kind of performance things he has?

EG STyLeZ
03-11-2003, 10:31 PM
are those real hids or the ricer bulbs??

max_boost
03-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Dude, that is gay
If you have $20k to spend like you say, go get a newer car. Be much more fun and reliable.

With that said, will someone take my advice and get a RSX?!??! haha

a_peep
03-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Dude, that is gay
If you have $20k to spend like you say, go get a newer car. Be much more fun and reliable.

With that said, will someone take my advice and get a RSX?!??! haha

No no, no more RSX's please.:bigpimp:

On a more serious note, I love my car so if you're going to be in that price range of cars IMO the RSX is the car to get.

syeve
03-11-2003, 11:05 PM
:werd:

XylathaneGTR
03-11-2003, 11:16 PM
I would get an RSX...but 585 a month for one guy i know who might sell his Type S is wayyyy tooooo much for my broke ass...
I love them tho...amazing cars :D
To answer EG's question, im pretty sure they're ricer bulbs...

FiveFreshFish
03-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by lammer

„X Black tint on rear window and rear sides
„X Custom red ˇ§velocity seriesˇ¨ mats & steering wheel
„X Red metallic valve caps
„X Custom LED scanner security lights
„X Metal ˇ§Nismoˇ¨ emblem on interior
„X Too much to list

is this a deal? or should i wait?

i dunno about that 240sx thing price going up in the summer but whatever..what you guys think?

"Too much to list" and he's grasping for these weak performance mods? Of course the price is going up in the summer time... what salesman won't tell you that?

Run away, and don't look back.

HK2NR
03-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by lammer

„X APC Racing Pedals

'Nuff said.....

Lo)2enz0
03-11-2003, 11:27 PM
i saw some pictures of that car. very fugly in my eyes. well mainly because of that gay red painted interior.

laurier

GTS Jeff
03-12-2003, 12:12 AM
no more than 3000. 200k km is a lot of mileage and 240sxs have horrible resale value, no matter how riced out..

syeve
03-12-2003, 01:33 AM
rice is actually added to resale.

shadowz
03-12-2003, 02:00 AM
I know whos old car that was, his name was VAL he had that 98 240 at CIN

lammer
03-12-2003, 02:15 AM
well max, right now i wanna get an old car, so i can get better driving skills, learn how to drive the stick and be more car "educated" before i move on to something newer..

and i didn't think this was a good deal but the guy kept telling me and telling me over messages
at frist i ignored it then i was like whatever..

SilverRex
03-12-2003, 12:00 PM
my opinion, I rather do all my own mods, it feels more at home and something proud off

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Sounds like a custom ricemobile to me man. Noithing is name brand, its all "One of a kind this" and "Custom" that. "Performance Engine Parts" hahaha

APC Pedals, wooo wooo!!!

Maybe They're "No Name" Brand parts from SuperStore??:dunno:

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-12-2003, 03:34 PM
:rofl:

Ben
03-23-2003, 11:59 AM
happened to stumble appon that car on CP

http://www.calgaryplanet.com/members/d/dku/