LifeTimer: ~10 hrs.
Condition: 9.9/10
Pictures: see attached, more available if desired

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: Available at buyers expense
Payment: Cash or Paypal
[email protected]

NOTES:

Ive been on Telus for 3 years and I bought this 2 weeks before the Telus V3c Razr was announced, but I'm sellin it to go back to Telus. This phone is immaculate, not a single scratch or mark on it. I kept it in a case the entire time I've had it. The only reason I say 9.9/10 is I took the plastic off of it. It comes with the full retail box, original Motorola AC Charger and manuals. I have also downloaded 10 java games which will also be included.

Let me know which network you want to use it on and I will program the WAP and MMS settings to work with your desired network. I have been using this phone on Fido (it is originally a Rogers phone) and it works flawlessly. It is completely unlocked and unbranded (no Rogers/Fido banners or logos)

Like it says above, this V3 has been upgraded to RECORD as well as playback video, and it has more available storage space than standard V3 Razrs.

brad_mor
02-13-2006, 10:23 PM
I also have a Motorola HS820 Bluetooth headset for sale, but the charger is not working for it. I know the headset works because it charges fine using my HS850 charger.

I'll sell the phone and headset together for $280 without the headset charger or $300 with a brand new headset charger.

brad_mor
02-14-2006, 01:35 AM
all PM's have been replied to

brad_mor
02-15-2006, 12:30 AM
SOLD!

Thanks guys