PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wheels Auto

Schwa
02-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know the history or what is going on with these guys?

I actually bought my car from there (now I dont konw if that was a good idea or not) and from one of the threads in the marketplace this place seems sketchy.

If this is in the wrong forum I'm newb. (usually on honda-acura.net)

A790
02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Schwa
Does anyone know the history or what is going on with these guys?

I actually bought my car from there (now I dont konw if that was a good idea or not) and from one of the threads in the marketplace this place seems sketchy.

If this is in the wrong forum I'm newb. (usually on honda-acura.net)

How's the car? Does it run, drive, and look okay? If so, why does it matter where you got it?

Schwa
02-15-2006, 02:46 PM
It drives OK now. I've owned it for just over a year and had to put another 1000 into the ignition system. Bought it from them and was in the shop the first 3 weeks I owned it :(

I guess it is mostly curiousity now.

arian_ma
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Well, they are out of business anyways sooo not much you can do now.

ZorroAMG
02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
figures.....Darwin for the win......

88CRXGUY
02-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes they are out of business for now, but from what Ive heard they are going to be opening up another shop on 32nd NE under another name.

Schwa your one of the lucky few that got a good car from there. I was reading the forums and from my experience with them wasn't so good. There was only a handfull of people that got a good car from there. Did something happen to your car, is that why you brought this up?

But for now as far as we know the business is dead too...

Schwa
02-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey guys

Yeah I bought my 00 GSR from there. It certainly had a ton of troubles at the beginning but after that I babied it and everything is running pretty smooth.

I just brought this up because my experience with them was mediocre at best and I just saw a thread about them on the marketplace which made me start this thread.

Mostly, as said before, it is out of curiousity though.

rmk
06-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Bump.

Sorath
06-19-2008, 05:54 PM
hot wheels = gallery of fine cars now

brown_guy
06-19-2008, 05:56 PM
wow what was the bump for ??????

ZorroAMG
06-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Child molester's post explains it all, brown_guy.

rmk
06-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by brown_guy
wow what was the bump for ??????

Read the post above you, '08 (er returning banned member)

brown_guy
06-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by rmk

Read the post above you, '08 (er returning banned member)

errr can you read I asked about the bump not the post above me ........oh and I am guessing the bump is related to this thread
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/223412/legal-files-gallery-of-fine-cars-threatens-to-sue-beyond-ca/

But hey rmk thanks for comming out:thumbsup:

rmk
06-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by brown_guy

errr can you read I asked about the bump not the post above me ........oh and I am guessing the bump is related to this thread
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/223412/legal-files-gallery-of-fine-cars-threatens-to-sue-beyond-ca/

But hey rmk thanks for comming out:thumbsup:

you = smart

anyways, on with the show.

analbumcover
06-20-2008, 09:26 AM
someone once said they contracted herpes from sitting in a vehicle at hot wheels NOW gallery of fine cars

im not sure who said it though

it wasnt me

it was someone else who said they got herpes from sitting in a car at the gallery of fine cars.

My opinion is that it is quite possible to get herpes from sitting in a vehicle at gallery of fine cars but this is only my opinion i dont have any facts but it sounds true

06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
:rofl:

NewLextasy
06-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by analbumcover
someone once said they contracted herpes from sitting in a vehicle at hot wheels NOW gallery of fine cars

it wasnt me

it was someone else who said they got herpes from sitting in a car at the gallery of fine cars.

My opinion is that it is quite possible to get herpes from sitting in a vehicle at gallery of fine cars but this is only my opinion i dont have any facts but it sounds true

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not Gonna Get sued Now

dj_rice
06-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

it wasnt me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: