PDA

View Full Version : Fs: fresh air system and devilbiss paint gun

BBMac
02-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey guys I am a little unsure if this is in the correct place so mods please move it if I am in the wrong place.

The fresh air system I have is made by SAS safety and is a portable self contained unit that comes with a full face mask, air pump and airlines, new filter and 20 tear away face covers.

The paint gun is a devilbiss gti mellenuim edition with 1.3,1.4 and 1.5 mm tips and comes with paint bag inserts so you can paint upside down. I have painted one car with this gun and it is more or less brand new. the 1.3 and 1.4 tips i have never even used!

I bought the gun new for 730 cdn and the fresh air system for 1400 cdn about 2 years ago. The air system ahs abotu 120 hours on it since new.

oh yea I'll throw in a body pro paint suit that I have as well

This is a complete package and I am going to take a huge loss and I feel the 1500 for everything is a pretty good deal but of course I am open to offers. please no low ballers as this stuff is good equipment that has been well taken care of!!

I will post pictures of it all tomorrow evening!

thanks,
Brydon

ninspeed
02-16-2006, 11:37 PM
bump for good equipment. I use the GTI for primer and base once in awhile if i am shooting a few things that are diffrent colors.

Where did you buy your GTI for 700+ dollars? Its not even top shelf devilbiss, and I paid less for my +plus

BBMac
02-16-2006, 11:39 PM
carlsons, about 3 years ago. Sorry guys having difficulties here with my camera it will take me another day or so to get things up

BBMac
02-27-2006, 09:16 PM
So My camera is inoperative right now so I went to the manufacturers websites and pulled the pictures of the units. Crappy thing for me is a lot of the equipment has depcriciated some so I will be changing my asking price to 1000 obo. I am taking over a 1000 dollar loss on this gear so the bargaining platform is a little tighter than before but buying through me you will be still saving 2-300 dollars.

here are the shots and shoot me a pm if you are seriously interested. This si a really good package for someone who is just getting into painting.It still includes paint suit ( no pictures, picture a nylar wetsuit looking thing)

BBMac
02-27-2006, 09:17 PM
system