PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my halogens

jdm_cvc05
02-17-2006, 12:11 AM
Iam running some Yellow halogens and for one i have no idea if there illegal ( i live in calgary), and for two, i own an EG and going for JDM style look and was wondering if A) yellow is pretty cool looking style or B) if its origional and you guys dont mind it.

i havent seen many yellow headlighted cars out there, i dont know if people arent open to it.. or prefer the blue halogens more... Tell me what you think,

Mikey_008
02-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Well I've seen a couple of cars out there with the yellow lights. I don't think it should be a problem considering that some cars have stock yellow fog lights (ie. Lexus) But in my opinion, i think yellow head lights are kinda odd....maybe if you were gonna have yellow fogs, then it'll look tight!

WWJAI
02-17-2006, 12:37 AM
yes..these yellow lights are illegal if your using them as your driving lights..its like a 35-50 dollar fine i believe

I have seen a couple civics with them and IMO, I think it looks alright..but i rather see you have some jdm amber corners and just regular bulbs or some xenon bulbs i guess

Police
02-17-2006, 12:46 AM
TOTAL GAYNESS, its also illegal because you need to have a white driving light, not color coated bulbs, or aftermarket hid kits.

Like i said before they look:barf:

jdm_cvc05
02-17-2006, 01:31 PM
hahah thanks guys, yeh id do fog lights but i have NOO idea where to put them, i drive and EG... but yeh iam thinking of the amber corners and doing the Xenon lights.

Police
02-17-2006, 06:17 PM
you can get jdm fogs that go on the bumper vents

sgouki
02-17-2006, 11:30 PM
Great to hear you're going the jdm look.
Yellow(french) fogs are definetely the way to go IMO.
First is that it looks awesome seeing it in a sea of white lights
And second yellow lights cut fog the best

Saw it once on a red eg hatch(is that what you drive?) and it
looked great. Good to see a JDM civic in this world of rice:thumbsup: