PDA

View Full Version : Shadowz has a twin in california

Zephyr
03-12-2003, 07:19 PM
so i'm going home from work, and i stop at this intersection, this one orange 4th gen prelude with a cf hood stops next to me. i look at it, and it had a complete white interior. once the light turned green i bolted to see the front, and i saw a intercooler and the same kit shadowz has. the car was the same color and everything. it started going faster than me and the BOV sound was very loud, and i saw the rear, it had a cf trunk with custom molded R33 taillights on. it looked so nice. i told my friend to hurry up and take a pic, but she didn't know hwo to turn on my cam, and it turned right and missed taking the picture....:banghead:

buh_buh
03-12-2003, 07:21 PM
haha, he has another twin in Florida too!

HK2NR
03-12-2003, 07:46 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jaylo
03-12-2003, 07:49 PM
One of the many long lost seeds of Nick... :)

three.eighteen.
03-12-2003, 08:41 PM
if the world is ever under attack by big jdm tv monsters, all the shadowz of the world will combine their 'ludes to form a huge frickin robot to battle it off :rofl:

Zephyr
03-12-2003, 08:48 PM
haha "orange lude, forming feet!, orange ludes from arm and torso! and i'll form the head" :rofl:

[GaGe]
03-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha, he has another twin in Florida too!

triplets! hehe

HK2NR
03-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
if the world is ever under attack by big jdm tv monsters, all the shadowz of the world will combine their 'ludes to form a huge frickin robot to battle it off :rofl:

Originally posted by Zephyr
haha "orange lude, forming feet!, orange ludes from arm and torso! and i'll form the head" :rofl:

LOL too much japanese animation for you two!! haha:rofl:

Dave P
03-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
so i'm going home from work, and i stop at this intersection, this one orange 4th gen prelude with a cf hood stops next to me. i look at it, and it had a complete white interior. once the light turned green i bolted to see the front, and i saw a intercooler and the same kit shadowz has. the car was the same color and everything. it started going faster than me and the BOV sound was very loud, and i saw the rear, it had a cf trunk with custom molded R33 taillights on. it looked so nice. i told my friend to hurry up and take a pic, but she didn't know hwo to turn on my cam, and it turned right and missed taking the picture....:banghead:

Wow Really, thats so amazing. thanks for telling us.

Zephyr
03-13-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Dave P

shut up :guns: i just thought the car looked nice and how identical it looked.

syeve
03-13-2003, 01:03 AM

thats what we need!!!! more e-thuggs!!!:thumbsdow

[GaGe]
03-13-2003, 04:41 PM

there's nothing wrong with sharing street encounters.