PDA

View Full Version : Attention All ACURA owners

redblack
02-17-2006, 12:51 PM
hey
just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Woodbine acura out of toronto is having a huge sale on factory parts for the Tsx Rsx EL and tl (only for newer models). the link is acurawoodbine.com just go to parts. up too 80 percent off.

i was going to order from them this morning till i called silverhill and talked to the howard the service manager. He WILL match all advertised prices.

I got the painted body kit and foglights for my 05 tsx for 913 tax in :eek:

So hurry while you can

VT

DC2
02-17-2006, 01:07 PM
:( i got all excited for nothing..... my cars too old

syeve
02-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by redblack

I got the painted body kit and foglights for my 05 tsx for 913 tax in :eek:

VT

man, good deal! Thanks!

redblack
02-20-2006, 07:47 PM
So i got my kit and foglights today
they are sweet . Howard even printed off the installation instructions for me. Now i got to wait for some warmer weather to install.
BTW , they are running out of colors. so i would hurry

Aleks
02-20-2006, 07:56 PM
I posted this on dc5ab.com

They have OEM RSX body kits at $300 :eek: I am sure a few guys on that site jumped on it. Thanks for the link!

integra_vate
02-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Just picked my kit and fogs up... and installed everything by 2am the same day (tues)... I still can't believe the prices... I will post pics up if anyone it interested...

in*10*se
02-24-2006, 01:51 AM
sick deals.... now i wish i had a newer acura.... =[

mshaw
02-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by integra_vate
Just picked my kit and fogs up... and installed everything by 2am the same day (tues)... I still can't believe the prices... I will post pics up if anyone it interested...

yeah lets see pics

integra_vate
02-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by mshaw

yeah lets see pics http://www.members.shaw.ca/integra_vate/images/c4.JPG

Fogs are a little more challenging to install but with the installation guide by Acura you can't go wrong....

Goblin
02-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Go buy a lot then re-sell them :thumbsup:

looks good ^

max_boost
02-25-2006, 02:24 PM
The prices are ridiculous, tells you the markup they had hehe

http://www.acurawoodbine.com/seasonal06/

$97.75 for each front/sides/rear

:eek:

I have no idea how I missed out on this one!

max_boost
02-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Waiting anxiously to hear back from the Parts Manager, even if I can't get it in my color, I think I'll still buy one and just paint it. :D

integra_vate
02-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Waiting anxiously to hear back from the Parts Manager, even if I can't get it in my color, I think I'll still buy one and just paint it. :D

Hey max_boost Just call Howard at Silverhill Acura he can get anything for you while supplies last in there warehouse. At 97 bucks a lip every RSX owner should jump on this.

turbotrip
02-25-2006, 04:08 PM
damn no love for the mdx :cry:

max_boost
02-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by integra_vate

Hey max_boost Just call Howard at Silverhill Acura he can get anything for you while supplies last in there warehouse. At 97 bucks a lip every RSX owner should jump on this.

Done! Except he's away for the weekend, I'll be waiting for his phone call on Monday. That's a sick deal :D

haha I'm still in shock over the pricing, the kit at one point retailed for over $2200 and I can now buy it for $300. :rofl: :rofl: Next time I go buy a car, I'm making them throw in the kit for free. :thumbsup:

redblack
02-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah its a killer deal. Im thinking of buying a set of 18" TL rims for my TSX, just got to find out if they fit or not. Hey integra_vate, did you have a problems installing the kit, anything i should look for?

Unknown303
02-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Woot Sounds sweet. Damn shame i'm an embarassed J-body owner instead.

integra_vate
02-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by redblack
Yeah its a killer deal. Im thinking of buying a set of 18" TL rims for my TSX, just got to find out if they fit or not. Hey integra_vate, did you have a problems installing the kit, anything i should look for?

When you DIY it takes a long time... The rear and side skirts are really simple but the front took me awhile since I had to install my fogs... take off the front bumper when you put the lip on, the only annoying thing is the Acura front grill falls off easily and needs to be attached when the bumper is not on your vehicle... And if your installing the Fogs tapping the 2 wires into your fuse box is also tricky you have to snap the plastic wire harness apart to properly insert the 2 wires in, in 2 seperate harnesses, be extra careful not to crack it... I was thinking about the 18's but I don't think it would look good as I dont plan on lowering the car... Let me know if you need help on the install...

Unknown303
02-26-2006, 11:04 PM
And make sure to show that sucker off once you got the install finished. Can't wait to see it rolling about.

redblack
02-26-2006, 11:46 PM
i'll probly wait till the snow's gone before i install it, when its a little warmer

max_boost
02-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Well just got off the phone with Howard from Silverhill, luckily they have 1 Pearl White front skirt in stock and I just have to repaint the other 3 pieces. Picking things up today and bringing it down to National for paint. It's still a good deal since it works out to under $1000 for everything painted/install :D

Car is going to look good again, I think I'm going to keep it as the daily driver, I was thinking of trading it in for Civic Si this summer.