PDA

View Full Version : FS: 97 Suabru Impreza Sport Wagon

legacyturbo
02-18-2006, 12:44 AM
hey selling my 97 impreza sport wagon, very nice car, with the 2.2l horizontall engine 137hp anf 139tq and 5sp manual tranny runs very good 196xxx km white and gray 2 tone i love ther car but i want too sell it so i can uprgrade to an wrx there is some rust bubbles on the left hand side and a dent in the right front fender i got quoted 700 to fix so give or take who you know. I'll get pics up in a few days provided that there's some people interested, it does gave the 2.5 rs hood so that make it look sporty good driver all year round and the only reason i'm selling is the overdesirable amount that i want a wrx otherwise i would keep this baby!!!$5900obo nice car!!!! will get pics up SOON let me know of somw interest!!!!

legacyturbo
02-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by legacyturbo
hey selling my 97 imprezza sport wagon, very nice car, with the 2.2l horizontall engine 137hp anf 145tq and 5sp manual tranny runs very good 196xxx km white and gray 2 tone i love ther car but i want too sell it so i can uprgrade to an wrx there is some rust bubbles on the left hand side and a dent in the right front fender i got quoted 700 to fix so give or take who you know i'll get pics up in a few days provided that is there's some people interested, it does have the 2.5 rs hood so that make it look sporty good driver all year round and the only reason i'm selling is the overdesirable amount that i want a wrx otherwise i would keep this baby!!!$5900obo nice car!!!! will get pics up SOON let me know of some interest!!!!before i take pice

AJL
02-18-2006, 02:34 AM
pics I know will come soon, just stateing my interest :D

skandalouz_08
02-18-2006, 02:42 AM
Put FS in your thread title otherwise its gonna get shut down. just some advice