PDA

View Full Version : convertible Jaguar X-Tye (Thanks to Fire brigade)

/////AMG
02-18-2006, 02:40 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4613207988

BerserkerCatSplat
02-18-2006, 02:48 AM
WTF? Why did they remove the roof? :nut:

/////AMG
02-18-2006, 04:29 AM
ONCE AMBULANCE AND FIRE BRIGADE ARRIVED ON SCENE, THE INJURED PARTY SUDDENLY COMPLAINED OF BACK INJURYS, SO THE FIRE BRIGADE KINDLY REMOVED THE ROOF OF THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS CAR (I BET HE WON'T EVER STOP TO HELP AGAIN).

Hakkola
02-18-2006, 10:27 AM
BOOT LID HAS BEEN PRICED OPEN AS OWNER HAD PERSONAL BELONGINGS INSIDE

Wow, not professionaly written that's for sure.

Sharpie
02-18-2006, 10:58 AM
http://i20.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/3c/7a/09_1_b.JPG
that would be sweet to drive like that:rofl:

MarX
02-18-2006, 12:05 PM
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever:confused:
Why did they ruin a perfectly good car?

"ONCE AMBULANCE AND FIRE BRIGADE ARRIVED ON SCENE, THE INJURED PARTY SUDDENLY COMPLAINED OF BACK INJURYS, SO THE FIRE BRIGADE KINDLY REMOVED THE ROOF OF THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS CAR"

What the fu*k does that mean?

the_fornicator
02-18-2006, 12:12 PM
if anybody is complaining of back pains etc after a substantial crash, it's normal to cut the doors/roof off, stabilize the victim and carry them away.

they don't want to possibly risk paralyzing someone.

they have competitions on TV for stuff like this all the time on TSN or the outdoor life network or something like that.

Fosgate R
02-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by MarX
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever:confused:
Why did they ruin a perfectly good car?

"ONCE AMBULANCE AND FIRE BRIGADE ARRIVED ON SCENE, THE INJURED PARTY SUDDENLY COMPLAINED OF BACK INJURYS, SO THE FIRE BRIGADE KINDLY REMOVED THE ROOF OF THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS CAR"

What the fu*k does that mean?

HAHAHA, they prolly just need some room for the stretcher to get in there....haha.

:rofl: That guy must have been in tears when they were cutting his beautiful roof off...lol

BlueFrenzy
02-18-2006, 02:26 PM
OMG ...that's horrible. Feel terrible for the original owner. Removable roof huh? Great for those sunny days!