PDA

View Full Version : gonna be in edmonton today

Vypros
02-18-2006, 11:51 AM
who wants to go out for lunch/beer?

mac_82
02-18-2006, 12:25 PM
there is a mini subaru meet / poker night tonight if you are interested in stoping by...

Vypros
02-18-2006, 05:57 PM
well we made it to edmonton about ....2:30. AT about 4:30 we found west edmonton mall, and now we need to find an internet cafe (we're at future shop leeching the laptops right now), and a cheap motel to pull into, close to the W.E.M.

If anybody has a phone number please pm it to me, or, you can call 403-809-3848 ask for dave.

we are seriously lost!!!!!! i dont even know how i found future shop!:thumbsdow

Vypros
02-18-2006, 06:16 PM
still looking for an internet cafe! I don't think future shop wants us lingering around stealing their free internet :D

Vypros
02-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by mac_82
there is a mini subaru meet / poker night tonight if you are interested in stoping by... How can you LIVE HERE?!!!?!!!?!!!?>!!!?!!!?!!!?!!!

HoisinSauce
02-18-2006, 06:32 PM
WEM have a cyber cafe

Vypros
02-18-2006, 07:11 PM
im at th e b istro on jasp era ve usin ga shitty key board

shifted
02-18-2006, 07:14 PM
they're used to be an internet cafe by all the restaurants but i think it was removed...and for a motel thats cheap head north on 178th street to yellowhead and theres like 3 right in a row...real cheap

my number is 504 3214 if ya wanna give me a call and i can give you better directions

Foz
02-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey Vypros,

Since you're into hot chicks (from the Olympic thread). I heard Edmonton's got much nicer looking girls than Calgary..

hit the clubs!

:clap:

Vypros
02-18-2006, 07:22 PM
i would hitup the cl ub sif iwasn t with my sister . i cann ot brin g a floosie back to the hotel with my sister in the other b ed :confused:

Vypros
02-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by shifted
they're used to be an internet cafe by all the restaurants but i think it was removed...and for a motel thats cheap head north on 178th street to yellowhead and theres like 3 right in a row...real cheap

my number is 504 3214 if ya wanna give me a call and i can give you better directions who want sto go for a b eer somewhere on japser ave???? we 'r egonn ag et our hotel room here at th e sup er 8 on jasper . stay relatively clos e to WEM

Vypros
02-18-2006, 08:03 PM
you guys all suck hard!

mac_82
02-18-2006, 08:05 PM
you have pm ;)

Vypros
02-18-2006, 08:07 PM
:thumbsdow

shifted
02-18-2006, 08:07 PM
i would definetly come out and party but i lost my licence and can't drive anywhere.

Foz
02-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Vypros
i would hitup the cl ub sif iwasn t with my sister . i cann ot brin g a floosie back to the hotel with my sister in the other b ed :confused:

haha.. i guess some are into that hahah..

:barf: :rofl:

Vypros
02-19-2006, 09:58 PM
back home in calgary.

lets say that i will never go to edmonton again if i have to drive aorund in the city.

Donmega
02-19-2006, 10:02 PM
LOL.....i just did that this mornin too

shawtie
02-19-2006, 10:12 PM
I hate edmonton!! lol
Im so lost there

tapout
02-19-2006, 10:41 PM
i would hitup the cl ub sif iwasn t with my sister . i cann ot brin g a floosie back to the hotel with my sister in the other b ed :confused: :rofl: :rofl:

samo147
02-19-2006, 10:50 PM
back home in calgary.

lets say that i will never go to edmonton again if i have to drive aorund in the city.

WERD HAHAH
stay in calgary!!!
home is where the heart is hahahah

Vypros
02-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Canadian Idol is fucking ridiculous.

My sister has an AWESOME singing voice. She went to the audition, and some scrawny ass black girl from fucking edmonton getto trash neighborhood who thought she was 'ALL THAT' with the finger snap, GOT THROUGH to sing for the judges and my sister didnt get through to the next round.

how they do it is this.

step one - wait for 6 hours.......during this 6 hour wait i saw about the entire population of fucking EMOS in the entire fucking world walk past me, and i so desperatly wanted to kick each and eveyone in the teeth , except the kid that paid me $3 for a smoke lol.

after you wait 6 hours to audition, you go to audition in front of the 'exectutive producers'. if they give you a yellow 'ticket' you go to see them once more and get a blue ticket, to get in front of the judges of 'canadian idol'.......its nothing like tv.

all they want is the morons that make good tv, and once in a while they will put through a few good singers

DelSoln
02-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Foz
Hey Vypros,

Since you're into hot chicks (from the Olympic thread). I heard Edmonton's got much nicer looking girls than Calgary..

hit the clubs!

:clap:

You're wrong.

CRXguy
02-20-2006, 03:38 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Parking was such a bitch on Saturday. I was wondering what was going on, then I see all the hoochies outside on their smoke break with their Idol i.d. tag.

Vypros
02-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Parking was such a bitch on Saturday. I was wondering what was going on, then I see all the hoochies outside on their smoke break with their Idol i.d. tag. :drool: i wanted to ben dover so many chicks this weekend....:love:

elmo909
02-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Calgary is fucking huge. That's my only problem with the city. i find it to be a much nicer city than Edmonton.. With that said, as soon as I'm done university in edmonton I'm moving there.

Edmonton is generally more straight forward to drive around in I guess, I don't know why you people are having problems with it.

Donmega
02-20-2006, 07:30 PM
hahah......way too many one ways!! I remember taking one wrong turn and it took me like 45 minutes just to get backon track :thumbsdow

Vypros
02-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Donmega
hahah......way too many one ways!! I remember taking one wrong turn and it took me like 45 minutes just to get backon track :thumbsdow 2 hours to find west ed mall..lol

TeamBestBud
02-20-2006, 08:48 PM
didnt have tht rough of a time in edmonton...the 3rd time around lol

CRXguy
02-20-2006, 09:34 PM
2 hours to find west ed mall..lol

Not sure how that's possible. :rofl: There are signs on Calgary Tr. and Whitemud.

Beanie_baby
02-20-2006, 10:04 PM
my brother here isn't the best at directions in a foreign place.. got confused with all the one ways and what not. But we found it. :nut:

Vypros
02-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Not sure how that's possible. :rofl: There are signs on Calgary Tr. and Whitemud. where is calgary trail? hehe

xrayvsn
02-20-2006, 10:24 PM
The road you come in from, it leads directly from Highway 2. It's called Gateway Blvd too. Next time, you'll need to come with someone who has DVD nav. :)

Beanie_baby
02-20-2006, 10:37 PM
see why can't they just have it called calgary tr or gateway blvd for both ways? In calgary highway 2 leads into deerfoot trail.. And it's deerfoot trail the whole way from one end of the city to the other... both sides.. why are both sides of the road different names in Edmonton???:confused:

elmo909
02-20-2006, 10:44 PM
^^ Because Calgary Trail leads to Calgary, and Gateway Blvd leads north.. (Hence the Gateway to the North).

Highway 2 once you enter edmonton is technically the whitemud, even though you have to turn onto the whitemud.

elmo909
02-20-2006, 10:45 PM
And since you Calgary people are so smart, why the fuck doesn't Edmonton Trail in Calgary go to Edmonton :eek:

DelSoln
02-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by elmo909
And since you Calgary people are so smart, why the fuck doesn't Edmonton Trail in Calgary go to Edmonton :eek:

I'm surprised Calgarians would complain about one ways in our city. Just look at your downtown! :P

DelSoln
02-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by elmo909
Calgary is fucking huge. That's my only problem with the city. i find it to be a much nicer city than Edmonton..

Edmonton is generally more straight forward to drive around in I guess, I don't know why you people are having problems with it.

I totally agree on all points.

Sorath
02-21-2006, 03:28 AM
edmonton roads are gay

Rockski
02-21-2006, 03:37 AM
fack its not so bad once you get used to it, just remember not to do anything stupid like get lost in china town... i was wondering why there was a huge crowd of people over by golds gym and why it was empty, makes sence now

GTS Jeff
02-22-2006, 03:46 AM
I would have helped you out if I was in Edmonton at the time. Maybe next time.

\JCAR/
02-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Canadian Idol is fucking ridiculous.

My sister has an AWESOME singing voice. She went to the audition, and some scrawny ass black girl from fucking edmonton getto trash neighborhood who thought she was 'ALL THAT' with the finger snap, GOT THROUGH to sing for the judges and my sister didnt get through to the next round.

how they do it is this.

step one - wait for 6 hours.......during this 6 hour wait i saw about the entire population of fucking EMOS in the entire fucking world walk past me, and i so desperatly wanted to kick each and eveyone in the teeth , except the kid that paid me $3 for a smoke lol.

after you wait 6 hours to audition, you go to audition in front of the 'exectutive producers'. if they give you a yellow 'ticket' you go to see them once more and get a blue ticket, to get in front of the judges of 'canadian idol'.......its nothing like tv.

all they want is the morons that make good tv, and once in a while they will put through a few good singers

lol i saw that ghetto looking girl with a afro right? lol yeah she did'nt move on after the judges to round 4 neither did my gf but it was fun i guss too much standing