PDA

View Full Version : assholes..

dooman24
02-19-2006, 06:13 PM
damn it..
was about to sell my integra...
that same day the guy sais he'll come pick up the car..
i go out to clean the car, and i found out someone threw a brick through the driver side window to steal my shitty ass deck..
3rd time shit kind of shit happened to me..
the deck was worth maybe less than a 100$
and now it's gona cost alot to fix that window..
stupid punks..

NOTE: LOOKING FOR A DRIVER SIDE WINDOW FOR THE TEG

handsomebassman
02-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Shitty to hear man. Yea, some parents dont know how to give there kids a sence of moral values these days.

yohan4ws
02-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I heard that John G Diefenbaker , John A MCdonald and St. Helena school, all 3 within proximity of a football field are littered of gangs.

This pisses me off and goes on topic of assholes and parents raising children right ... why can't kids just grow up focusing on school ? ... fuck, its retarded. Shit like this and knowing how many idiots out there that do this....

sometimes i hate earth.

shakalaka
02-19-2006, 06:55 PM
hahah I went to Dief...wasn't that bad then imo. 2 years ago...i mean there were 'gangsters' like their are in all schools, but nothing hardcore...:dunno:

dj_rice
02-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by dooman24
damn it..
was about to sell my integra...
that same day the guy sais he'll come pick up the car..
i go out to clean the car, and i found out someone threw a brick through the driver side window to steal my shitty ass deck..
3rd time shit kind of shit happened to me..
the deck was worth maybe less than a 100$
and now it's gona cost alot to fix that window..
stupid punks..

So were u able to sell the car or did the buyer back out now?

dooman24
02-19-2006, 08:34 PM
buy still took it
for a fair price..
haah nice guy.. only asked for 200 less then the price asked for..
taking the deck and window was missing

JordanEG6
02-19-2006, 08:35 PM
shitty homie, sorry to hear. i know the feeling, my cars been written off 3 times. hope it works out for ya.

did u end up selling the car?

crazydriver
02-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
shitty homie, sorry to hear. i know the feeling, my cars been written off 3 times. hope it works out for ya.

did u end up selling the car?

Originally posted by dooman24
buy still took it
for a fair price..
haah nice guy.. only asked for 200 less then the price asked for..
taking the deck and window was missing

I'm pretty sure he said it was sold

al-ti2d
02-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
I heard that John G Diefenbaker , John A MCdonald and St. Helena school, all 3 within proximity of a football field are littered of gangs.

This pisses me off and goes on topic of assholes and parents raising children right ... why can't kids just grow up focusing on school ? ... fuck, its retarded. Shit like this and knowing how many idiots out there that do this....

sometimes i hate earth.

i go to dief...where the hell did you hear about gangs?? :dunno:

even if SJAM and st. helena's did have gangs...they'd consist of a bunch of 14 year olds at the oldest.. and dief has no gangs haha

LUDELVR
02-20-2006, 12:09 AM
haha, fuck man, I'm not laughing at you, but at the same shit that happened to me, cept I had it a lot worse!! They broke my driver side window just to steal a fucking 10 dollar base light!! They didn't even get the control module! So that thing was prolly worth nothing!!

I hear ya though man, the window shop wanted like 300 bux but I ended up finding a used window for 80 bux, but yah, those fags suck ass!!:thumbsdow

Foz
02-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Stupid ass thiefs.

As for gangs at Diefenbaker? :rofl:

I wonder if we were a gang when we attended that lame ass school.

:rofl:

Only thing back in our era was the Young Dragons etc.