PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Skis

Singel
02-19-2006, 09:23 PM
I know its a longshot, but by now maybe the thief thinks he's gotten away with it and won't hide his "new" skis. A few Mondays ago I took my little cousin to Nakiska, and when I popped inside to take a leak some bastard jacked my skis. I'd locked them every other time, but I figured since it was midweek at Nakiska, and I would only be 2 minutes that there would be no risk so I didn't lock them:banghead:

So basically they are a pair of brand new Salomon Guns 175 cm, with Salomon S912 Bindings: http://www.backcountry.com/store/SAL0645/Salomon-Teneighty-Gun-Alpine-Ski.html?id=LAi3cMFF If you happen to know anyone who has mysteriously come into posession of a pair of these, send me a pm or an email to [email protected]. $250 Reward for information leading to the recovery of the skis.

It's a pretty sad when you have to steal skis to sustain your ski bum lifestyle. I know I should have locked them, but being that I didn't see another 15-30 yr. old skier all day on the hill...other than the lifties who I know suspect are probably the culpret, so its unlikely anyone here will know them, but its worth a shot. Hopefully this guy gets what's coming to him:thumbsdow

DJ Lazy
02-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Got a serial number you can provide??

hockeybronx
02-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Man that really sucks, I've always wondered how much theft actually goes on while people are inside.

I'm heading out to Nakiska tommorow too, better keep an eye on my skis:banghead:

Foz
02-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Some of the ski hills have camera monitored for their ski racks.

Have you asked security?

That sucks. Can't trust anyone.

:thumbsdow

Singel
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy
Got a serial number you can provide??

Ya I tihnk I have it written on the work order, I'll track it down when I get a chance. Do you know someone with a new pair?