PDA

View Full Version : Talisman fees:

bituerbo
02-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Their listed annual adult price is $519, does anyone know of any special promotions or 'deals' going on right now? (I did a search but couldn't find any previous posts regarding ongoing promotions at fitness clubs)

Fosgate R
02-21-2006, 11:10 AM
No, talisman is usually really bad for giving out deals. If your a student you can get a decent deal, but other than that, promotions are rarely seen by them.

hockeybronx
02-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Fosgate R
No, talisman is usually really bad for giving out deals. If your a student you can get a decent deal, but other than that, promotions are rarely seen by them.

That's because that price is a steal of a deal. Consider any other gyms fees in comparison to the Talisman... the Talisman has all that any other gym has, plus access to everything else such as swimming, basketball, and other events.

$519 for a year is an amazing price if you ask me.

bituerbo
02-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

That's because that price is a steal of a deal. Consider any other gyms fees in comparison to the Talisman... the Talisman has all that any other gym has, plus access to everything else such as swimming, basketball, and other events.

$519 for a year is an amazing price if you ask me.

I guess I'm just cheap.
Still... I'll pay less if I can

hockeybronx
02-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo

I guess I'm just cheap.
Still... I'll pay less if I can

No I hear where you're coming from, $519.00 is a lot of money, I was just saying for all that you have access to I think it's worth it. If you don't think you would use all the features at Talisman, then a smaller neighborhood gym would suit you better.