PDA

View Full Version : Rally Subaru Edmonton

mac_82
02-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Just got off the phone with Rally, booked my car in for some minor work next week (tire rotation, alignment, etc). Just gotta say I love these guys already! Not to bash on the Calgary dealerships because I have never had a negative experience there, but Rally are so friendly to deal with, I coulda sat on the phone and talked for a while haha! They go out of their way to help you out, above and beyond the call of duty. After all the amazing things I have heard about them I am pretty pumped to take my car in, and that is a first for any dealership.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fuji
02-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Calgary subaru dealers can eat balls. They have the worst service ever.

googe
02-21-2006, 03:59 PM
they should open up a place in calgary. theyd run the other 2 subaru dealers out of business in no time.

Foz
02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Never dealt with Rally on servicing (since I'm in Calgary). I did buy some parts from the parts department through Jeremy. Friendly and good service.

From others, I've heard nothing but good reviews about Rally Subaru.

Where as in Calgary, the dealers and service department are a bit lacking.

Unfortunately, I don't want to drive up to Edmonton to get my car serviced. Fortunately, I do most of the minor maintenance myself. For major ones, I reluctantly take it to the local dealer.

JAYMEZ
02-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
Calgary subaru dealers can eat balls. They have the worst service ever.

:werd:

vincent-h
02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
i heard one subaru in edmonton and calgary is owned by the same dude haha

I forgot the name of the subaru but I do think its rally subaru and either centaur or calgary. is owned by 1 guy.

I could b wrong if its' rally subaru or not but there is a subaru in edmonton that's owned by the same guy the owns one of the subarus in calgary.

CRXguy
02-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it's both in Edmonton, Rally and Subaru City, but the service dept at both are totally different.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to Rally.

Pee_Sack
02-22-2006, 10:31 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for rally subaru

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow for subaru city

GrantC
02-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Parts:
Rally Subaru :thumbsup:
Subaru City :thumbsdow

Service:
Rally Subaru :thumbsup:
Subaru City :thumbsdow

Sales:
Rally Subaru :thumbsdow
Subaru City :thumbsup:

As for sales, they jerked me around, lied, made promises they couldn't keep. And they got really twitchy about giving back the deposit when they couldn't provide the car they promised. :guns: Subaru City, however, were mature & honest & went above and beyond to sell me my WRX.

gran turismo
02-22-2006, 11:31 AM
I didn't like the sales guy at Subaru City at all. His name was Scotty and he acted like the stereotypical used car salesman. He refused to deal at all on the price of the car so I went to Rally. I told them the deal I haggled over at Subaru City and they said, "No problem" and gave me the discount with no questions. I would definitely recommend Rally Subaru for sales. And both Edmonton dealerships are owned by the same person.

Pee_Sack
02-22-2006, 12:56 PM
I hated the sales at Subaru City, I don't live in Edmonton so I called in advance to check about financing and to see what they had in stock. The guy told me to call back in an hour cuz he was very busy, and he would have paperwork ready to be faxed to me to fill out. I called back and he didn't even remember me calling him, then he told me that the prices I wanted could not be done, I called rally and they worked with me 110% to get what I wanted.

mac_82
03-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Just got my car back from Rally at lunch today. They are amazing, best service I have ever had at a dealership. The second I walked in the door, they remembered my name, were very prompt, friendly and up front.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rally kicks ass and will be getting a lot more of my business.