PDA

View Full Version : 89 serria stolen and recovered in the same night.

wesseam
02-23-2006, 03:11 AM
so my brothers truck was stolen at about 11:10pm feb 22 06, he drives 1989 gmc serria, my dad was in bed and heard the truck turn on, he comes into my room and asked if my brother was going anywhere, i asked why, he said that his trucks on i go near the back door and yell:"hey jamal, you down there", he yells yeah. i was like your trucks gone call the cops. so he runs upstairs looks out side, did not see his truck and calls the cops right away. now well all this is happening my dad runs grabs a jacket and goes into his truck and drives off, i decided to do the same. after about 10 mins my dad found the truck, so i drive to were he was and sure enough the trucks there. i asked my dad what happened, he said:" i saw the truck in the ally, the guy was cleaning the snow off of it and letting it warm up(the car was not turned on for a few days) when i saw him i went around the block and drove infront of him to box him in, the guy tried to drive at me so i swirved out of the way, then i put my truck into reverse and i was going to follow him but he jumped out of the truck and ran off."
so we found the truck at about 11:20pm about a block away from my house, the cops came and asked how long has it been here, we said not even 10 min, so they called backup, a bunck of cops started looking for the guy, after about an hour or so, they said we can take the truck home. as he were leaving they said they would call us if they found him, and one of the cops was telling the other the address of the guy that they think did it, i guess from what my brother heard they guy lives about a few block away from us. ( what ever happened to do shit were you eat)

lets just say my family is happy that we found the truck in one piece and the only real damage is to the stearing colum, but atleast the trucks not stripped to peices,

now i have they guys address memorized, and my dad remebers what he looks like. i wonder what to do next????

Rocky
02-23-2006, 03:37 AM
your dad shoulda let him hit the truck. then he coulda got out, pulled the thief out of your other truck, and beat the shit out of him. mmmm satisfying.

Sorath
02-23-2006, 03:50 AM
^ sick mother fucker

Unknown303
02-23-2006, 07:49 AM
That would have been sweet. I'm a believer in that thief should get whats coming to him if he decided to ram a freshly stolen truck into you.

wesseam
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
well the only problem is that my dads truck is a company truck, and my brothers truck is only insured 1 way, so at the end of the day, we would have to pay to fix it, and thats the last thing we wanted to happen.

wesseam
02-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Rocky
your dad shoulda let him hit the truck. then he coulda got out, pulled the thief out of your other truck, and beat the shit out of him. mmmm satisfying.

thats what would have happened if we would have caught him.