PDA

View Full Version : Almost got rear ended.

RiceCake
03-14-2003, 12:45 AM
Well I was driving home from work tonight on 14th St North and I stop for the lights at nose hill park. Hear a loud screech and skidding of gravel and a Geo Tracker totally riced up with PIAA stickers among various others, a whole shitload of fog lights.. almost side swiping me after he skidded into the turn off lane.

I then proceed when the lights turn green only to have him cut me off... :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I mean sure the roads are now clearing up, but please be considerate of other drivers on the road. :(

ACS-e36
03-14-2003, 12:47 AM
tsk tsk tsk.... all the crap seems to be happening to you... lol HAHA

GTS Jeff
03-14-2003, 12:59 AM
hehe man, u get all the shitflood drivers dont u...

mwmhong
03-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
Hear a loud screech and skidding of gravel and a Geo Tracker totally riced up with PIAA stickers among various others, a whole shitload of fog lights.. almost side swiping me after he skidded into the turn off lane.
I then proceed when the lights turn green only to have him cut me off... :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :(

Stickers+lights+skidding = RALLY!!!! :clap:
He probably cut you off to 'save face' because he was driving stupid and could not stop.
"Rice on ice" :rolleyes:

Ben
03-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

He probably cut you off to 'save face' because he was driving stupid and could not stop.
"Rice on ice" :rolleyes:

Sounds like a Ice Skate show! Bring On Disney!:dunno: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
03-14-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong

"Rice on ice" :rolleyes: werd..."hm well i messed up with the whole skidding thing so maybe i can redeem myself by showing him my cutoff skillz!"

Ben
03-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
werd..."hm well i messed up with the whole skidding thing so maybe i can redeem myself by showing him my cutoff skillz!"

I thought this was reserved for Jbody owners...unless hes trying to break into their l337 group

Lo)2enz0
03-14-2003, 07:01 PM
i think everyone has almost been hit by a geo sometime or another. Last summer i was almost hit going onto glenmore (near the turn off by the french maid). damn geo's. i know a few other people that have almost been hit by them.

Laurier

+GoOdS+
03-14-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
i think everyone has almost been hit by a geo sometime or another. Last summer i was almost hit going onto glenmore (near the turn off by the french maid). damn geo's. i know a few other people that have almost been hit by them.

Laurier

Good call i narrowly avoided a Geo a few months ago, the woman didnt yield so i changed lanes to avoid her and then she proceeded to go in to the outer lane which i went into to miss her, i was probably a good inch away from the curb and almost as close to her car on the other side......