PDA

View Full Version : Need to contact Virtex

schurchill39
02-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey if any one knows the guy on here named Virtex could you pm me with a better way to contact him. I need to let him know i am comming to lethbridge saturday to pick up a bunch of shit including his rims. Tried PMing him, tryed emailing him. When i call the cell number he gave me (for the past 3 days) i get "The rogers customer you are trying to contact is away from their phone etc". The only other thing about him is that i know his name is Will, he drove a 300zx but he sold it, drove a black sunbird but the engine went, now he drives a purplish ford taurus.

Any info on how I could contact him would be appreciated thanks!

240droptop
02-24-2006, 12:00 AM
ummmmm i'm usaly reluctant on gieving away numbers but since I know both of you I guess i'll help out you have pm

schurchill39
02-24-2006, 12:05 AM
I already have his cell number, it doesnt seem to be working but thanks for the help.

Looking for a house number or some one to pass on a message for me thanks!

mr.loco
02-24-2006, 11:55 PM
he sold the rims awile back to this guy with a crx

schurchill39
02-25-2006, 12:08 AM
WTF! He told me that they were all ready for me not even two weeks ago, I told him i was comming down thsi week and he didnt have a problem.

BOOOURNS!!!!

94SSEi
02-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I hate people like that. People that sell shit from under you and don't even have the balls to tell you.

schurchill39
02-27-2006, 11:57 PM
He told me straight up that he would hold them for me he would have no problem, I talked to him not even 2 weeks prior to just confirm when I was comming and I was told "yea yea I have them just give me a call when your here blah blah blah". I emailed him every day 3 days before i came up and tried to call him like twice a night. Then I find out his bitched out on me and is avoiding me..... only bitches bitch out.

Weapon_R
02-28-2006, 12:05 AM
lol pwn3d. Money talks.

schurchill39
02-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Money talks? No, its called being smart and only making one trip to lethbridge instead of 2. I knew i had to go up middle of this month to get other parts so I would just grab it all when I was there saving myself another trip also saving myself $$. Money wasnt an issue, the 2 hour drive there and back was.