PDA

View Full Version : pioneer deh p7700mp

pyro
02-24-2006, 10:58 PM
just curious on the back of ur harness is there only the one blue wire (remote) or is there two? i only have one on myn and on my car harness theres the solid blue (says power on it) just curious if im missin a wire on my deck harness or if i dont need the solid blue wire

ShadowDragonx
02-24-2006, 11:52 PM
for pioneers
amp remote wire is usually blue

GTS Jeff
02-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Do NOT hook up your deck by matching wire colours!!

The blue on your deck is a remote lead (my old Pioneer only had one as well) and it sounds like the blue on your car's harness is a constant power lead.

pyro
02-25-2006, 08:37 AM
alright , i just noticed that the blue from the car harness says (power antenna) what is this wire used for and where should it be hooked into. all the colors seem to line up,i have the constant power lead as yellow

GTS Jeff
02-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by pyro
alright , i just noticed that the blue from the car harness says (power antenna) what is this wire used for and where should it be hooked into. all the colors seem to line up,i have the constant power lead as yellow Good to hear.

Fosgate R
02-25-2006, 07:09 PM
You don't really have to worry about mixing up solid blue, or blue with a white stripe, one is for power antenna and one is for REM for your amp. They serve the same purpose, so if you get them mixed up, it's no biggie. Solid blue is usually REM, but it differs from manufacturer to manufacturer.